THE PLAN

Peter was very anxious, he was locked in his room again. They did this every time Bethany and Dr.Brenner had a private meeting with each other. If it wasn't for the damn thing in his neck he would have destroyed the place already. That doctor better not hurt his sister or he would definitely find a way to kill everyone here. He had a plan. A plan that would make sure his sister and eleven would forever be by his side he just had to play it safe for now.

In a separate room Bethany and Dr.Brenner were having one of their normal chats. "So how was today Bethany." "It was good Dr.Brenner." Brenner smile he was happy that one of the twins were obedient. She saw the good in his plan while her brother only saw the bad in his plan. "I'm happy to hear that Bethany. I want to ask a favor." "What is it Dr.Brenner?" "How  would you like to become my second in command here at the lab?" Bethany was astonished. "This is an honor truly Dr.Brenner?" Brenner took her hands into his hands. "You do have to wait until the current second in command retires. But after that happens then you can take over when something happens to me." "Really?" "Yes dear girl. I trust you to always make the right decisions and choices. That's why I want you to start training to become the second in command. Do you accept this responsibility Bethany?" It took her a solid minute to make a decision. "I accept as long as I get the proper training and learning to become the second in command." Brenner couldn't help but smile. She always took on so much responsibility but never failed on impressing him. She made him so proud. "Let's get going Bethany im sure your brother is having a meltdown as we speak." Bethany smiled and obediently followed Dr.Brenner out of the room and into a new room.

As they were walking Harven approached them. "Hello Harven how are you doing." "I'm doing good Dr.Brenner. I wanted to ask if this is true." Brenner gave a confused look. "Is what right?" Harven handed him a paper. After reading the paper Brenner was fuming. "Harven who wrote this and don't you dare lie to me." The tone of Brenner's voice would make anyone scared. "It was Nurse.Willow sir." Oh now Brenner was fuming. That nurse has hated Bethany ever since she came to the lab. Brenner was going to put a stop to this once and for all. "Thank you for the information Harven I will make sure to settle this. " Harven nodded and then left. Brenner and Bethany were now by themselves. Brenner was now worried, Nurse Willow somehow found out about his fatherly feelings towards Bethany and wanted to hurt her. He was now going to have to eliminate Nurse.Willows. "Bethany how would you like to spend the night with your brother tonight." "I would like that very much. But what's wrong?" "Something came up and turns out you can spend this one night with your brother." Bethany smiled. "I would love to Dr.Brenner.  Brenner took Bethany by the hand and lead her to her brothers room.

Peter was overjoyed that Bethany was going to spend the night with him. What made him furious was the fact that one of the nurses wanted to intentionally hurt his sister. He wanted to take care of the nurse himself but was told to watch and keep his sister safe . Meanwhile Brenner had arranged a special surprise for Nurse.Willow. Her screams only satisfied him a little. After it was over Brenner told them exactly what to do with the remains of once live woman. Brenner was now in his office looking at an old picture of Bethany. Oh how she has grown. He was happy that he was able to prevent a fatality from happening. He made sure to make it clear to Harven that if he told anyone about that paper that he would regret it from the beginning. Brenner sat back on his chair and made up his mind. Bethany was going to stay by his side and become his second in command. If anyone had a problem with that then it would mean a death wish*a very painful one too*. Brenner went to his own room and went to bed. The last thoughts he rememberd was that he would try to keep Bethany as safe and innocent for as long as possible. He finally let sleep take over and hoped the next day would go okay.