The Final Part

Dr.Brenner and Bethany went to the room Eleven was in. "I hope she didn't forget everything about us." "I'm sure she didn't." They walked in the room and saw Eleven sitting on her bed. They went and sat in front of her. "How are you feeling Eleven?" "I feel okay Papa." "Do you remember who she is?" Eleven looked at Bethany for a good full minute before answering. "She.....she is uhh.....Miss.Bethany I think." "Yes she is Miss.Bethany." Dr.Brenner then turned to look at Bethany. "Bethany here will be looking after you wherever you are. Do you feel safe around her?" "Yes Papa, I feel safe around her." Brenner smiled. "That's good to hear. Now you get some rest your training starts tomorrow." "Okay Papa I will." After Eleven went to sleep Brenner and Bethany left her room.

Once they were in the hallway Bethany let out a breath. "At least she remembers me." "That she does Bethany." He then turned to face her. "Now how about you go get some rest too. We will start some new training tomorrow and you will need to be well rested." Bethany nodded and went to her room. As she layed in her bed waiting for sleep to take over she thought of something. What exactly did Henry mean when he said that he would come back for her. This thought stayed on her head untill sleep took over.

Somewhere in a different world Henry was watching over Brazil. His powers allowed him to do it. He was watching her sleep. "I'm going to keep my promise Brazil. I will come back for you and when I do you'll hardly recognize me." With that being said Henry (now Vecna) walked towards the broken down house he was using as a shelter.

The future held promises to all of them. Not all the promises can be ones they want. The only thing they can do is try and be prepared for when life decides to throw them at you.