Spiders and overheard arguments

It has been a couple of months since the Creel family moved to their new home. Young Henry and Brazil Creel we're exploring there house when Henry made an interesting discovery. "Brazil look at this." Young Brazil looked at where her brother was pointing and what looked like a spiders nest but wasn't sure. "What is it Henry." Henry reached his hand down the open vent and one of the spiders crawled onto his hand. "They look like Black Widow Spiders. Aren't they beautiful Brazil?" Brazil looked at the spider in Henry's hand. It looked so small, what harm could it possibly do. "They are beautiful Henry." Henry smiled at his twins comment. He was happy that there was at least one person in this family who expected him for who he was. Henry looked at Brazil. It was hard for him to show any emotion. It also made him mad that their family excluded her from everything including their family photo.

 It also made him mad that their family excluded her from everything including their family photo

He refused to smile if Brazil wasn't at his side. She was his only happiness. He reached his hand out to Brazil andshe took it. They walked to their secret place in the attic. Henry placed the spider in a jar and sealed it carefully. He always had admired things like spiders. They didn't harm the world man did the real damage. He always noticed the imperfections in the world, the only perfect the thing in the world is Brazil. She was always by his side, defend him, and is always there for him. They suddenly heard yelling coming from down stairs. Henry gently grabbed Brazil's hand and together they went down the stairs. They stopped just outside of the living room door and tried their best to listen. "Why do you insist on keeping her?" Their mother shouted at their father. "Sweety just because you weren't expecting to have twins doesn't mean you can give her away. Think about what it would do to Henry." "I don't care Victor, Henry will never accomplish anything as long as she's here."  The twins didn't bother staying and listening because they were hurt. Henry was beyond mad but he didn't want to scare Brazil. In Brazil's mind she was wondering why their parents especially her mother didn't love her. She was about to cry when she felt arms wrap around her. She looked up and saw Henry hugging her. "I'm sorry that they don't love you Brazil. But don't worry I will always love and protect you." Brazil smiled and hugged him back. "Thank you Henry I love you too." Henry took Brazil by the hand and together they went back to their secret place.