Demon Attack

The twins were hiding in their room because the same man the kept wanting to see them was here. Henry being as protective as he was of Brazil he was definitely not letting her out of her sight. After the man left the twins came out of their room. Henry had his arms around Brazil as they went down the stairs. They once again heard their parents arguing. "Virginia I already told you can't give Brazil away because you don't like her." "Oh cut the crap Victor you know it's the truth. Henry will never be anything as long as she's here." Henry was angry he took Brazil's hand and they went up to their room once again. After months of tormenting his family and tricking Brazil into helping him with the torment what his mother said was his snapping point.

It was now dinner and the atmosphere was a little stiff

It was now dinner and the atmosphere was a little stiff. Their mother was giving Brazil the dirtiest looks. Henry has had enough. Their mother suddenly went up into the air, her bones breaking, her eyes sucked into her skull, and her body dropping onto the table. Brazil screamed. Their father gathered them and they all ran to the door. Their father was suddenly in a tance. Brazil was trying to keep calm but suddenly passed out with her nose bleeding. Henry and and their younger sister also fainted. When their father came out of his trance he found all of his children in floor covered in blood.

Victor Creel was arrested for murder of his wife and three children. His twin children never wok up from their comas. Now any normal person would see it as it was a sick twisted murderous attack. But if they had just investigated a little more they would have realized what really has happened that night was a sick paranormal invent. And that the twins would one day make choices that would effect the world in great ways.