Discovering Power

Henry was sitting outside under a tree with Brazil. After what happened the night before he was going to make sure that he keep kept her beside him. He hated when their family treated her like this. Brazil is the only person that he will tolerate. Their family were inside doing whatever. Henry then saw a rabbit struggling on the ground he walked up to the rabbit  and stared at it. Brazil was also looking at the rabbit. Henry moved his hand right above the rabbit and felt something. Something powerful coursing through his veins. The next thing he knew he opened his eyes and the rabbit was dead and Brazil was looking at him shocked. "Henry what did you do." Brazil sounded scared but Henry knew exactly what to say. "He was suffering Brazil and I was helping him not suffer anymore." Brazil looked at him for a minute before nodding. She smiled. "Okay, I guess we don't want him to suffer." Henry then took her hand and together they walked back to their house.

Brazil was in the living room reading a book when her mother walked in. Brazil looked and smiled but her mother frowned at her. "Mom what's wrong." A slap went across her face. "Don't you ever cal me mom again you little mistake." Brazil was holding her face and looked up with teary eyes. "Oh stop crying, My son would be normal if wasn't for you." Brazil was getting angry and upset. She was looking at her mother's case that held the glass figurines and all of a sudden it fell. Her mother shrieked and Brazil had a nose bleed. Her dad, brother, and little sister all came running in. "What happened." Her father shouted, his voice laced with concern and worry. Henry rushed to Brazil's side and was hugging her. "I don't know what happened the glass case just fell down all of a sudden." "Okay as long as your okay." Their parents and younger sister went out of the living room leaving Henry and Brazil all alone. Henry guided Brazil back to their room where he proceeded to take care of her. " Brazil tell me what happened." Henry asked in a concerned voice. Brazil told everything from their mother slapping her to the glass case falling by her just looking at it. Henry was amazed he and his sister were alike. This made him overjoyed and filled with excitement. His twin was now more perfect than before. Now he wouldn't have to worry about leaving her when he decided to fix this imperfect and broken world.