Western Air Temple

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, and the others were all walking on foot together since Appa ended up getting tired from carrying them while flying.

Katara: This is humiliating.

Sokka: Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?

Katara: Both.

Aang: Sorry, guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people.

Teo: I wonder how the rest of the troops are.

Haru: They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in.

The Duke: I miss Pipsqueak.

Sokka: I miss not having blisters on my feet.

Toph suddenly stopped and she felt excited.

Toph: Hey, we're here. I can feel it.

Katara: Uh, I think your feet need their eyes checked.

Aang: No, she's right, we are here.

Toph: Wow, it's amazing.

Y/N: It's beneath us isn't it?

Toph: Yep.

Appa: Alright everybody, get on Appa. We're gonna fly down.

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, and the others got on Appa and they flew down to the temple. Appa landed on the ground and they all got off.

Teo: It's so different from the Northern Air Temple. I wonder if there are any secret rooms.

Haru: Let's go check it out.

Haru, Teo, and The Duke ran ahead. Aang was about to follow but was stopped by Y/N.

Y/N: You guys go ahead. We got something we need to talk about.

Aang: Why can't I go?

Y/N: We need to decide what we're gonna do now and since you're the Avatar you have to be a part of this conversation.

Aang: Fair enough. So, what's the new plan?

Sokka: Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan. You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes.

Aang: Oh, yeah, that's great, no problem, I'll just do that.

Katara: Aang, no one said it's gonna be easy.

Aang: Well, it's not even gonna be possible. Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher?

Katara: We could look for Jeong Jeong.

Aang: Yeah, right. Like we'll ever run into Jeong Jeong again.

Toph: Who's... Oh, never mind. If it's important, I'll find out.

Aang: Oh, well, guess we can't come come up with anybody. Why don't we just take a nice tour around the temple?

Y/N: No, you stay here. This is something that you can't avoid Aang. This is your destiny to learn the Four elements and master them to defeat the Firelord and to bring peace the four nations. But if you can't do that then you're a failure as an Avatar.

Aang: Okay... I'm sorry. Then let's go make a plan about how we can find Jeong Jeong.

Toph: I think that's gonna have to wait.

Toph pointed behind her and they all looked to see it was Zuko.

Zuko: Hello, Zuko here.

Toph, Katara, Aang, and Sokka got into their battle stance. But Y/N didn't.