The Drill

Y/N, Toph, and the others were walking together. Suki went back to Full Moon Bay to stay with the other Kiyoshi warriors. Y/N felt something from the sky and he looks up to see Aang and Momo flying towards them.

Katara: Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa.

Aang: I was but something stopped me. Something big.

Y/N, Toph, and the others reached the wall. Toph and Aang earthbended to get them to the top of the wall.

Sokka: Now, what's so big that Appa has to wait?

Aang: That.

Toph, Aang, Katara, Sokka, Than, Ying, and Than's sister looked at the drill. But Y/N couldn't see anything.

Ying: We made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe. No one is.

Guard 1: What are you people doing here? Civilians aren't allowed on the wall.

Aang: I'm the Avatar. Take me to whoever's in charge.

The guards take Y/N, Toph, and the others to meet the general who was guarding the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.

General: It is an honor to welcome you to the Outer Wall, young Avatar. But your help is not needed.

Aang: Not needed?

General: Not needed. I have the situation under control. I assure you, the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded.

Toph: What about the Dragon of the West? He got in.

General: Well, technically, yes. But he was quickly expunged. Nevertheless, that's why the city is named Ba Sing Se. It's the impenetrable city. They don't call it Na Sing Se.

The general laughed but Y/N was confused.

General: That means penetrable city.

Y/N: Oh.

Toph: Yeah, thanks for the tour. But we still got that drill problem.

General: Not for long. To stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of Earthbenders called the Terra Team.

Sokka: That's a good group name. Very catchy.

The general was looking through the telescope and he was shocked from what he saw.

General: We're doomed!

Sokka slaps the general.

Sokka: Get a hold of yourself, man!

General: You're right. I'm sorry.

Y/N: Would you like our help now?

General: Yes, please.

Y/N: Have your men gather the injured.

General: Okay.

The general leaves to guide his troops.

Aang: So the question is, how are we gonna stop that thing?

Y/N, Toph, Aang, and Katara looked at Sokka.

Sokka: Why are you all looking at me?

Aang: You're the idea guy.

Sokka: So I'm the only one who can ever come up with a plan? That's a lot of pressure.

Katara: And also the complaining guy.

Sokka: That part I don't mind.

Y/N: It sucks because I can't even see it.