Closure

After Y/N and the others were able to escape Ba Sing Se. Y/N, Toph, Katara, and Sokka were able to find Hakoda and they stayed with him and his men on stolen ships. While the Earth King and Bosco were going to be undercover travellers to explore the world together. Aang hasn't woken up from his wound but Katara stayed with him everyday. Sokka was telling Hakoda about the eclipse and started explaining the plan to him. Toph was practicing her metalbending to get better at it.

Y/N was sleeping in his room but he kept moving in his sleep. As he was in a dark space he kept hearing Jet's and Long Feng's voices as they also kept trying to grab him. Y/N quickly woke up from his nightmare and he started breathing heavily.

Y/N: Those voices... They won't stop...

Y/N slowly got out of his bed and he put on his robe. He then walked out of his room and walked outside to see the others keeping watch. Y/N leaned on the rail and started breathing hard.

Toph: Mornin.

Y/N: *coughs* Good morning, Toph.

Toph: You don't sound too good.

Y/N: Just a little cough. It's no big deal.

Toph: Oh okay. You hungry?

Y/N: I'm not really in the mood to eat right now. But maybe later.

Toph: All right, if you say so.

Y/N: How's your metalbending?

Toph: Pretty good. I am now the greatest earthbender to ever live.

Y/N: (smiles) You sure are.

Toph: You wanna see a new move that I made?

Y/N: Maybe later. I'm gonna go back to my room. (walks away)

Toph: What's wrong with him?

Katara: Who?

Toph: Oh, just Y/N. He's not acting like he usually does.

Katara: What do you mean?

Toph: He's acting strange.

Katara: Why don't you go ask him?

Toph: Maybe later. He probably needs some space.

Katara: Well, all right. Can I see some of your metalbending?

Toph: (smiles) Sure.

Hakoda: I'm gonna have to stop you there.

Toph: Why?

Hakoda: We're about to stop by the docks.

Katara: (sees the town) Wow, that town is so beautiful.

Sokka: I can smell food from here!

Toph: I'll go get, Y/N.

Toph walks inside and she walks down the hall and stands in front of Y/N's room.

Toph: *knocks on the door* Hey, Y/N, we're going to stop at the village want to come with us?