Unexpected Reunion

Y/N was walking through the forest as he noticed that his bag was pretty heavy ever since he and Xuko parted ways.

Y/N's (thoughts): Jeez... Why's my bag so heavy now all of a sudden.

Y/N puts his bag on the ground and he opens it. He then digs through his bag as he felt something and he pulls it out.

Y/N: Oh, it's the belt from Earth Rumble 6.

Y/N puts it back in his bag and he gets back up and he grabs his bag and continues walking. Y/N suddenly heard an old man screaming and he quickly ran as he could see the old man sitting on the ground.

Y/N: What happened?

Old Man: Those bandits stole my money.

Y/N: Don't worry.

Y/N could hear the footsteps as the bandits weren't far away. Y/N draws his sword as his blade turns into the air element and he swings his sword straight down the path. The gush of wind flies down the path as it hits the bandits cart.

Y/N simply walked there as he could see the bandits souls laying all over the ground. The old man ran up next to Y/N.

Old Man: Thank you so much.

Y/N: No problem.

Y/N walks away and he continues on the trail. Y/N had a lot on his mind after meeting, Zuko, Toph and the others as he stopped and smelled something really good. Y/N's stomach then growled. He followed the scent as he sees someone sitting down drinking tea and eating fish.

???: Hello, there. Would you like to join me?

Y/N: Oh, uh, sure.

Y/N sets his bag down and he sits down next to the man.

???: What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N. What about you?

Iroh: My name is Iroh. What are doing out here alone?

Y/N: Well, I'm just travelling.

Suddenly Y/N sensed something as he quickly got up but a rock hits Iroh.

Iroh: Oh... that really hurt my tailbone.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Iroh: I'm fine.

???: Y/N, is that you?

Y/N looks at the person as he recognized the color.

Y/N: Toph? What are you doing here?

Toph: Uh... That's a lot to explain.

Iroh: Would you care to join us?

Toph: Um... sure.

Toph sits next to Y/N. Iroh pours the tea into their cups.

Iroh: Here are your teas.

Y/N: Thank you.

Iroh: You both seem to be a little to young to be travelling.

Toph: You seem a little to old.

Iroh: *laughs* Perhaps I am.

Y/N: So, what are you doing out here, Iroh?

Iroh: I've been tracking down my nephew.

Toph: Is he lost?

Iroh: Yes, a little bit. His life has recently changed, and he's going through difficult times. He's trying to figure out who he is, and he went away.

Toph: So now you're following him.