The Boiling Rock Pt. 1

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, Zuko, and the others were all sitting together around the campfire. Zuko had a tray of cups and was pouring tea into each cup to give everybody to drink.

Zuko: No one can make tea like, Uncle. But hopefully I learned a thing or two. Would you like to hear Uncle's favorite tea joke?

Katara: Sure.

Aang: I like jokes.

Toph: Bring it.

Zuko: Okay, well, I can't remember how it starts, but the punchline is "Leaf me alone, I'm bushed!" (no one laughs) Well, it's funnier when Uncle tells it.

Katara: Right. Maybe that's because he remembers the whole thing. (everybody chuckles)

Toph: It's nice to get a chance to relax a little. It hardly ever happens.

Y/N: You got that right.

As Zuko gave Y/N and Toph their tea. Zuko walked up to Sokka to give him his tea.

Sokka: Can I talk to you for a second?

Sokka and Zuko walked away to talk for a bit but Y/N was closely listening to their conversation about the prison which was called the Boiling Rock. Y/N knew why Sokka was asking and they continued talking for a bit.

Y/N's (thoughts): No way, Sokka's gonna go break his dad out of that prison.

Toph: Y/N, are you listening to me?

Y/N: Huh? What?

Toph: I said how do you feel about Zuko being here with us now?

Y/N: Feels great. And it's a good change for him. I know his Uncle would be proud of him.

Katara: How did you even meet them?

Y/N: Well, Toph and I met Iroh in a forest and drank tea together. And I ended up meeting Zuko on my journey and we saved a kid together to bring back to his family.

Katara: Thats sounds like a story that can wait until the war is over.

Y/N: Yeah. I'll tell you guys the story.

Y/N noticed Zuko and Sokka walking back together but Y/N motioned to Zuko and he nodded. Y/N got up and went to go talk with Zuko in secret.

Zuko: What's up?

Y/N: I know what Sokka's planning.

Zuko: Did you hear us? How?

Y/N: Well, my sense of hearing has gotten a lot better after we met the dragons.

Zuko: *sighs* Sokka's planning to go find his father at the Boiling Rock. You gonna stop him?

Y/N: Nope.

Zuko: What? Why?

Y/N: (smiles) We can go with him.

Zuko: What? No-

Y/N: I'm not taking "no" for an answer. We're doing this together.

Zuko: Sometimes, I think you're just to adventerous.

Y/N: Well, that's how we met remember?

Zuko: Yeah, you were like that when we saved that kid.

Y/N: See.

Zuko: Fine, I'm in.

Y/N: (smiles) All right.

Y/N and Zuko fist bumped and went back to rejoin with the group to enjoy the night together.

(Next Morning)

Sokka was up early while carrying his stuff and sneakily maneuvering past the others while they were sleeping. Sokka almost steps on Momo but he steps over him and climbs on Appa.