Desert

Toph, Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Momo were all standing on the sand looking to see if they could spot the sandbenders. Toph had Y/N's sword around her back.

Aang: How could you just let them take, Appa?! Why didn't you stop them?!

Toph: I couldn't! You guys were still inside! And why do you only care about, Appa?! What about, Y/N?!

Aang: Because Appa is the only thing I have left! You just didn't care!

Toph: Well, I care more about Y/N than Appa! Because I found someone who's like me!

Katara: Stop it! The both of you! Aang, Toph did the best she could. Even with Y/N they still couldn't win.

Toph: If only I didn't listen to Y/N...

Sokka: Toph... We'll find him...

Toph: I just want him here...

Aang: Well, I'm finding Appa!

Aang flies away. Katara holds Toph's hand. She looks at Toph to see her face was really devastated.

Toph: I can't believe he said that...

Katara: It's okay, Toph. We're going to find Y/N. Sokka and I promise.

Toph: Okay...

Katara: Come on, we've gotta stick together.

Toph, Katara, Sokka, and Momo kept walking.

{Y/N}

Y/N woke up as he could see Appa across from him outside of the sandbender's village.

Y/N: Appa...

Appa growled quitely. Y/N tried standing up but his ankle would hurt every time he tried to move it.

Y/N: Damn it...

Y/N slowly tries to get up but he gets knocked down by the sandbender. The sandbender takes Y/N inside their prison and he gets chained up onto the wall.

Y/N: You're going to pay for this...

Sandbender 1: *chuckles* Like you can do anything.

The sandbender punches Y/N in the stomach. Appa growled loudly and he used his tail to blow the sandbender to the wall.

Y/N: *chuckles* Good job, Appa... (Appa licks Y/N) Love you too, buddy.

???: Excuse me, we're here for the bison. Here's the gold.

???: Pleasure doing business.

Y/N: No! Appa!

???: Quiet you! Keep his mouth shut!

The sandbender puts cloth around Y/N's mouth to keep him from talking. Y/N tried to get out but he would get beaten every time he tried to show signs of escape.

{Toph}

Toph, Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Momo were all laying down on the sand getting some rest. Underneath the night sky.

Katara: Come on, get up. We need to go.

Toph sits up and she smacks her lips.

Toph: Yesterday, my mouth tasted like mud. Now, it just tastes like sand. I never thought I'd miss the taste of mud so much.

Katara: Aang.

Aang: I'm awake. I couldn't sleep.

Katara: Well, we need to get moving if we want to get out of this sand pit.

Aang looked up at the sky to see something flying.

Aang: Appa!

Sokka: Appa? But why would Princess Yue need him? She's the moon, she flies by herself.