ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15- ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʟᴘ

𖨆♡𖨆
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Will felt lucky enough to get a ride home from some old lady who curiously questioned how everything even happened. He didn't feel like talking at all. He just wanted to sit in his bed and cry. He couldn't bare to see the wheeler family after he got their trust and went off to get into a fight. He couldn't do it. He just couldn't. It was too embarrassing to even think about. Karen would surely think he was rough unless he told her the true story. And if he did that she most likely wouldn't let Mike near him.

Everything had a consequence and it was like it was stacked up in layers. From the stress of it all to getting the police involved, his emotions just felt stiff. Sitting in the clean car with the smell of bark from the dangling air freshener as he tried to explain that he got jumped by some random teens who he had nothing to do with. Not even the old lady seemed to buy his fabrication of it all.

"Young boys these days always get into fights. Just stay away and don't get yourself involved! You don't wanna end up with mark who went to jail. Now, don't you?" She questioned, assuming will was even from around the area and knew who this mark guy was. The thing is will didn't look for fights. It was pointless. It was almost like fights came to him, like he was some sort of magnet to it.

"Yeah...sorry miss" his voice was rasped from the dehydration. He didn't know how long he was out for, let alone where Troy went off to and if the other people he was with knew about what he did. He had to think about a lot of things. But the most of his worries were drowned out with the painful urge to just sleep. It was a simple thing he wanted, but if he didn't get it he was going to strike out again.

The blue car slowly came to a stop right outside the wheelers doormat. The buzzing of the radio almost putting the hungover male to sleep at it was "thank you so much..m-miss.." he managed to spit out watching as he got out of her car with a short whimper of pain in his side. The lady seemed to understand not to scold him any more, but made sure he was okay to walk to the door before she left.

Will imagines what miss wheeler would have thought of him. Maybe he was just a disgusting fag like the rest. Or if ted wouldn't want him in the house after the word got out through Hawkins that he liked boys, which was what he guess would happen. All because of some stupid necklace Mike had given him. What if it was sabotage? Could Mike have planned this all? Surely not. He wouldn't. His body winced in pain as he moved his finger up to the doorbell, stretching the skin on the side of his body before jamming his finger into the button. He could hear that ring from outside the door. Only now he had to brace himself for the worst of it all.

And without another second the door flung open with an anxious-looking Mike wheeler staring down at him. All the anxiety from last night came to the surface when he knew something was wrong from how the male never called. He only guessed he was staying the night but he should have thought differently. Will clothes looked filthy and blood-soaked. He could tell something happened. Whether it had to do with his sexuality or not he hadn't a clue. "Will?! What the hell happened?" Mike didn't know if his voice came off angry. But he was. Not because of will. But Troy. How could he have let this happen? He knew Troy was an asshole so why did he let will go to his, or at least warn him. He put the blame on himself and carried it on his shoulders.

Will didn't reply but instead just pushed passed Mike, too upset to even listen to him. He just wanted to stay up in his room and cry his feelings away like he used to do as a kid. He didn't want Mike to have to take care of him or to talk to him about what happened. He just simply wanted to be alone. And Mike half knew that. But he still felt like he could offer valid help.

"Will! Come back! Talk to me!" Mike struggled to keep up with the brown-haired boy. His body was tense and harmed. "Just tell me what happened!!" He didn't want to scare Byers. He only knew bits and pieces about him and didn't know how he felt about stuff this serious. If he came more aggressive and agitated, he had no clue. But from the way, he looked at him, like it was all his fault. Most importantly last time he saw Troy he had an ice pack to his face, so will definitely put up a fight

Much more than he could do.

Though ted was gone, and so were holly and Karen. Nancy was still her, with her boyfriend whom Mike hated. He was always so proud of himself for everything and expected to get a medal just for showing up to parties. But once your ego gets fed, the more food you feed it, the less it ties and expects instead. That's the kinda person Steve Harrington was. He was selfish but also brutal in a way he didn't think much about things unless he had something to do with it. Mike often caught him climbing up the house side, or just randomly fucking up his hair as a 'hello' type gesture.

But it only annoyed him.

Wills's door shut behind him with Mike outside of it. He'd at least let the kid have a shower before he'd get him to speak. He wasn't that cruel. It's just the whole idea of leaving the clearing depressed boy alone didn't sit right with him. He wanted to talk to someone about it. It was clear Troy did it, and he wasn't going to let him get away with it as he used to when he was younger.

What was he doing...

He wanted to stop himself in the hallway as he made his way towards Nancy's room. He swore to himself if they were having sex he'd jump out of the window and let Troy take him away himself. Not that he's ever walked in on it before but he briefly heard it when he was hiding in his bedroom to skip school, not knowing Nancy and Steve had the same idea.

He knocked his knuckles against the door hearing an annoyed groan from Nancy and a laugh from Steve as the sheets started to ruffle around. It was probably Nancy getting out of bed from watching a movie. Or at least that's what he hoped.

Finally, the door opened showing his infamous sister, her hair was in a small ponytail with a few pieces sticking out, and she was wearing some sort of sweatpants that were clearly Steve's as they were way too big for her smaller waist, his eyes directing over to the male in her bed through the creek in the door, watching as he wiggled his fingers at him, and really wished he didn't. "I need to talk to you...it's about will..." he whispered out, not wanting to rust the possibility of Byers hearing

"Uh- fine..come in..but be quick.." she stepped out of the way giving Mike more space to sneak through. The room was dimly lit and cosy, Steve seem to be the reason he couldn't find any more microwave popcorn, as the massive bowl in between his legs was the evidence. "What's going on...with Byers?"

Should he tell her the whole story? Would she be okay with it...what about Steve? Surely he'd have a problem with the fact that Will liked boys. It's in his nature "will...he's different..." he started, seeing as Nancy made her way back over to the bed, observing Mike who wasn't allowed to sit down. "I don't know how you'll take this. but I just want you to know it doesn't- it doesn't change who he is..or what kind of a person he is...because it's just a....mm...he likes boys. He's queer" he felt guilty saying this. And from Steves's glance exchanging with Nancy, he almost felt like he was the one coming out now. "I let him hang out with Troy..because I didn't think he'd understand. And now...will hit beaten the shit out of..and there's blood on him and I don't know what to do!! He was supposed to be home yesterday night and I called Walsh's and he said he's on his way home with his mom.." he took a deep breath "I don't know what they did to him...and I'm scared about it...I want to get the police involved..he shouldn't have to feel so shit in this town.." Mike didn't care what Nancy thought of will for liking boys. But if she made a rude comment about it he definitely wouldn't have thought the same about her.

To his surprise Steve was the first to speak, shoving some popcorn in his mouth "well...I mean you should take it to the police...I mean I can talk to the kid for you. This. Troy Walsh fucker too. if that's what Byers wants. I mean I don't know shit about the kid....but if he's a good guy, he's a good guy. What he's into has nothing to do with me...I rather not get um..involved in that type of thing either...just don't tell the police that's the reason for it...I don't know how serious they will stick to Byers side about it then" he clasped his hands together, almost like he just gave good information for once. Because that was in truth what he had just done.

"Yeah...Steve will talk to Troy..just...make sure will is okay..does he need any kinda...painkillers? Or...plasters..." his sister offered reaching into her drawer to look around for someone, finding what she wanted soon after and handing it to her younger brother "don't be pushy..." she warned him

The pressure sunk in a bit

He just hopped he didn't make things worse
.
.
.
.
(Words 1780)

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵