🌅 🌅

I open my eyes and it is daytime. I see Felix asleep on the couch at the back of the room and that makes me feel better. My head hurts less now. I look at him sleeping. He is resting on his injured shoulder, it's good he's really not in pain anymore.

He slowly opens his eyes, looks at me and smiles.

Felix - Are you okay?

- I'm better.

He stands up and walks towards me.

Felix - The doctor said no screen of the week

- What about my phone?

Felix - Hyunjin took it back

- Do they know what happened?

Felix - No, but I told them you were fine when you woke up

- Okay... Tell me honestly, how did everyone react?

Felix - It's a big deal, the media is talking about it and they want to know who you are, some people are happy and some are not. They give us the day off but we have to go back to the hall tomorrow to see the others and see what we do

I hide my face with my hands.

- It's a mess

Felix - Now you understand why I was afraid. It can go really far like last night

- If you hadn't been there yet...

Felix - But I'd still be here

I get ready, eat the meal they brought me, take the medicine I need and leave with Felix to go home.

When I get there I see something on the table with a note on it. "To make you feel better" followed by the boys' names. It's a gray elephant stuffed animal, it's very cute and it's touching from them. I show it to Felix and give it a hug. He comes forward to take it and puts it back on the table. He puts his forearms on my shoulders.

Felix - I'm the one you should be hugging like that

He brings his arms down on the back of my thighs, bends his knees and carries me towards the sofa. It makes me laugh a lot.

- I can still walk, you know?

He puts me down next to him.

- Can you send them a message to thank them?

He picks up his phone and starts writing. I lean over and look at my reflection in the glass table.

- My hair...

I don't mind the seven bits of bet on my face, she did cut me ten centimeters. Obviously, it's not straight.

Felix - Wait

He gets up and returns with a mirror, a comb and scissors. He puts the mirror down beside him.

The couch is big enough for him to sit behind me. He applies himself and starts to cut my hair. I see pieces fall one by one in his hands before he puts them in a small container.

He puts the scissors back down and hands me the mirror. He did that very well. It will grow back eventually. I let myself fall backwards. He puts his arms on my shoulders.

- Thank you

I feel good. My head hardly hurts anymore. He puts his cheek on mine.

Felix - It won't happen again, I promise