𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

My heart serves, Felix puts his hand on mine while getting up and makes me understand that everything will be fine.

He leaves and a silence reigns a few seconds.

Bang Chan - From now on you will never be left alone, you will be hidden as much as possible. We'll be discreet and we'll try to calm things down a bit.

- Do they talk about it a lot?

Hyunjin - On all the Korean channels, all the networks, just that

Minho - Don't worry, many people just want to know your name

Han - There are many who think you are cute too

Bang Chan - Don't forget that there are many of them, but not all of them

I feel like a wanted fugitive. If they are all like this girl, my life is really in danger.

Minho - But it's okay because we're here

Bang Chan - We'll ask for more security

I.N - You'll never be alone, it'll probably bother you at first but you'll soon get used to it

It reassures me as much as it scares me.

A whole life can change very quickly. I think of Felix, he must be getting a severe reprimand right now, I hope he doesn't get into trouble.

Hyunjin - Don't be afraid to go out, there's no risk that you'll be recognized, but hide well because foreigners attract attention.

- I'll be careful

Han - Be as simple and polite as possible so that you don't get any complaints.

Seungmin - If you don't do anything stupid, they'll soon get tired of talking about you.

- That's right, thanks for being here

Bang Chan - It is normal

- What do we do now?

Bang Chan - We just have to wait for Felix

He's taking a long time, it seems like he's been gone forever. I would like to see him come back with a smile and tell us that there is no problem. Even though I highly doubt it, I hope so.

- Thank you for the elephant, it touched me a lot

Minho - Do you like it? I'm glad

- Don't forget to give me Korean lessons

Changbin - Don't forget, when things calm down, we'll start seriously

Minho - You should teach me some French words too

- I'll do that

I explain to them that I learned the alphabet on the plane, they are happy to see me so invested. I really want to integrate into this country. I can't wait to communicate and meet new people.

I see the clock ticking and I'm worried that he left 15 minutes ago. If he's not back in ten minutes, I'll go look for him with someone of course. I'm far too afraid to be alone now.

The door opens slowly. We turn our heads to see Felix enter. He is staring at the floor, so depressed he looks like he is coming to a funeral. This worries me even more. He sits down on the couch in front of me. Nobody dares to speak, silence reigns for a few minutes.

Bang Chan - So?

Felix : I was told: It's Sofia or the band