🪐 🪐

I get up, the camera follows me in my movement. I sit down shyly next to her.

- Did Felix ask you to call me?

Mina - No, he just asked us to keep an eye on you but I wasn't going to leave you alone.

- Thank you

The announcer announces the band, they perform to the fullest as usual. I hum the lyrics and dance with little shy movements.

They move towards the presenter under the applause of the public and mine.

Presenter - Great performance! So let's move on to the moment we are all looking forward to

I see Bang Chan looking at me, I understand.

Presenter - You have come to accompany me tonight, am I right?

He points at me and everyone turns to look at me.

Announcer - Come on stage Sofia

They clap, I look around and try to make it clear that I don't want to go. The audience upstairs starts calling me.
S-o-fi-a,.... I look at Felix who nods to reassure me.

I get up, Mina grabs my arm and smiles to reassure me. I'm glad she's here, I wouldn't have been able to walk to the stage alone.

She lets go of me to give me to Felix and puts her hand on my waist to move me forward a little. I am very nervous, they seem happy that I am there. In front of me, I see the biggest groups and artists of Korea. The only reason why I haven't fainted yet is that I feel the presence of the boys and I feel them ready to intervene if needed

Presenter - Are you feeling better?

- Yes, I am.

Presenter - We've all heard your story, some people think you put bandages on your face to fake injuries... is that true?

Who do they think I am? A liar?

I see Bang Chan coming forward to answer them for me. But as an answer, I take off my last thought except that it was a little too well stuck to my skin which made me bleed a little.

Bang chan stops and watches my blood run down my cheek.

I hear a long rip that got amplified in the microphone. Felix just ripped a piece off his sleeve and placed it on my bleeding wound.

Bang Chan - We're going to go now thank you all

I look at Felix surprised by his gesture. I take the piece in hand and press it on the wound. We begin to walk under the applause.

- Why did you do that?

Felix - I wasn't going to let you bleed like that

- Thanks, you didn't have to

The evening seems very long but I take great pleasure in seeing the performances of the different groups.

The evening ends, I greet Twice who were really nice to me. We ignore the journalists on the way back. I look one last time at the stars before going up in the van.

I am very tired. I place myself in Felix's arms and close my eyes. They talk and their voices lull me to sleep. I struggle not to fall asleep, I don't want to disturb Felix when he must be tired too. I can't help it, I hear their voices less and less until they disappear completely.