𝟢𝟢𝟧. 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ──────── 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭❛ 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋

(   PAPER RINGS   )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ──────── 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
❛ 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. ❜

MEGAN NEVER THOUGHT her heart could hurt this much

MEGAN NEVER THOUGHT her heart could hurt this much. It was painful when she woke up and realized she wasn't with Robby anymore. It had been a few days since their fight at the water park, but it still hurt her knowing he was able to leave her that quickly. She was angry and sad, but most of all she felt confused.

He had left so quickly. One moment he was promising her that he would never leave her and the next he was leaving her alone in the waterpark parking lot with tears streaming down her face. It seemed wrong. It was wrong.

"Megan, come on. You can't stay in your bed forever. We have practice." Tory sits on her sister's bed and pulls the blanket away from her.

Megan groans and rolls over, pushing her face into the pillow. "I'm not going."

"Megan, Silver will kick your ass if you don't show up."

"So let him. I don't care."

"Megan, I swear to God. I will pull you off this bed myself if I have to." Megan says nothing and Tory shrugs, grabbing her legs.

Megan let's out a screech when she feels herself slip away from the bed. She hits the floor with a thud. "Get up, Megan. Laying in bed all day isn't going to get you over him. It's just going to make things worse."

Megan rolls over and looks at her sister while she towers over her. "Fine."

Turns out going to practice was exactly what Megan needed. She was able to let off steam when she hit and attacked the training tummies. She heaved and grunted in frustration as she attacked it. Tory looked at her occasionally and was taken back by the girl's demeanor. She shook it off, though.