𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ──────── 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺❛ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗂𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾

( PAPER RINGS )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ──────── 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺
❛ 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗂𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗆 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾. ❜

MEGAN WAS IN THE DOJO when she first saw them

MEGAN WAS IN THE DOJO when she first saw them. She didn't expect to see a bunch of men in suits walking into the dojo, but nonetheless, there they are. "Distinguished members of the Sekai Taikai, I thank you for gracing us with your presence."

Megan's ears spike up at the mention of the Sekai Taiaki. It's one of the largest karate championships in the world. Anyone in the karate world knew about it, unless, of course, you lived under a rock. Megan just couldn't fathom why they were at Cobra Kai.

"Sensei Silver. I'm Gunther Braun. I speak for the Sekai Taikai. As you know, our admission process is quite rigorous." Now she knew. Silver wanted to compete in the Sekai Taikai. "Despite your overtures, we cannot guarantee admission."

"Understood." Silver says. "But I assure you, Cobra Kai is worthy of entry. As you can see, our dojo is state of the art. And our Sensei's are second to none."

Megan stands back, watching one sensei's do a flip in the air.

"Very impressive. But there are many impressive dojos in the world."

"Which is why it's a shame more people haven't heard of them." Megan's eyes widen at his words. "But that's where we can help each other out. Corporate sponsorships. Broadcast rights. I have the resources and the connections to make the Sekai Taikai a household name all across America. It's a huge market. One you've never been able to tap. Until now."

A shive runs down Megan's spine and she looks at Tory.

He's trying to bribe them. Just like he did with the All Valley ref.

"Karate gave my life structure, function, purpose, and it's doing the same for my students. I only want to spread its lessons further. Give every kid the chance to learn and grow through karate. Just like I did."