𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ──────── 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥❛ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍

( PAPER RINGS )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ──────── 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
❛ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍. 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽. ❜

SUMMER IN THE VALLEY was like hell

SUMMER IN THE VALLEY was like hell. The Valley was placed in the center of California, therefore it got heatwaves regularly in the summertime. Class was cancelled due to the heat, so Megan, Tory and the rest of Cobra Kai headed down to the waterpark for the day. Megan groaned as she laid down in her beach chair, "It's so hot, I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I could."

Tory cringed from beside her. "Ew. TMI, Megs."

Megan chuckled as she lifted her sunglasses to the top of her head. "We should've brought Brandon, he would have loved this."

Tory nodded, "Yeah, but this place is crowded, we would have lost him in no time. Plus, you took him, like, last week."

"I know, but I just feel like he needs things to do, you know," Megan told Tory. "He's been at the babysitter a lot since the dojo reopened and he just seems, like, sad. I think mom's condition is really taking a toll on him."

Recently, their mothers sickness had reached an all time low. She was still staying in their home but she was in critical condition. The last doctor they saw said she had a little over a year left. That was six months ago.

"She's gonna be okay, Megan," Tory tells her sister. "And Brandon's gonna be fine. Everyone's going to be okay.

Megan sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

"Just be glad we're sweating our asses off here and not at the dojo."

Megan laughed before she hears her name echoing through the air. "Megan!" Megan looks toward the direction of the voice and smiles when she see's Robby smiling at her. She looks at Tory. "You mind?"