CHAPTER 32

Warning: This chapter contains mature content not suitable for innocent and young readers. You are still given the choice to scroll and enjoy what's inside. Enjoy mga peeps!

A/N: Hi guys we're back! Ang tagal talaga ng ud na 'to kasi napakahirap gumawa ng smut lalo na pag walang experience char. Pero ito na nga. Sana basahin ninyo kasi grabe ultra mega effort namin dito.

/third person/

It is a tremendous day for Leni as the scene yesterday never faded in her mind. All the moments she spent with the love of her life circles inside her brain as wide as a rice field. She could actually be compared to someone in a painting, the smile evident in her face would probably stick with her forever.

She seizes every second that she has with Bongbong; well it shouldn't be necessary since she'll be associated with him till eternity. The latter patiently picked the clothes scattered on the floor and even if the messy room ruled her being, it didn't bother her much because of the enormous happiness still considered superior of them all.

Piling Bongbong's dirty clothes that were used yesterday and putting it on the bedside table, arranging and organizing her things to achieve a pleasing look is her priority as of the moment. She took the opportunity to clean, aware that she might not be able to do it when her boyfriend is present.

Brimmed with positive thoughts, Leni successfully made the room as clean as when it was unoccupied. She calmly threw herself on the soft bed and reached for her favorite book to read. She might be interested in legal policies and other government related topics but for now, she just wants to pervade herself with romantic genres, hoping that she would grasp some information that could possibly be applied in her relationship. How innocent of her to think that way.

Peacefully, her heart is filled with mixed emotions seeing how the characters in her favorite book made love. Is this really how it feels when THAT is inside me? She thought, quite excited and nervous. Her smiles are so wide, maybe if her skin is as fragile as a paper, that would already be ripped.

She got annoyed by the ringing that got her attention. It tingles so much in her ear that she is given no choice but to leave her comfort position to head to the telephone' spot. Lazily, her hands touched the active phone, and now on her ear ready to listen to the person behind it.

"Hello?" she said with her soft ladylike voice. Her bland emotion changed swiftly when her ear caught the familiar voice on the telephone, just from the other side of the globe. Si Diego pala, naiinis pa rin ako sa kanya hanggang ngayon. Nag-away pa kami dahil dito.

"Oh Hey Leni! Where's Bonget?" she was welcomed with liveliness. She felt Diego's excitement with the words he released in saying her boyfriend's name. She knew that these guys are sharing consistently with updates of their life happenings.

"Ah naliligo eh. Anong kailangan mo?" she eyed on the restroom door.

"I just want to tell you that I'll be heading to Hawaii tomorrow. Kumusta na? Okay ba kayo diyan? Pasensya na sa nangyari ah." she immediately rolled her eyes. May kagandahan din naman sa ginawa ni Diego, nagkita kami ng baby ko. Ano na bang ginagawa nun? Tagal maligo ah.

Diego is her fiance's best man so he's really essentially needed for the event.

She remembers her closest friend, the girl who never fails to be there for her in every decision she makes. Someone she could consider as her soulmate, perhaps, in many ways. She actually taught her about everything. Kahit nga siguro noong nagdadalaga na siya nariyan pa rin si Sela. How grateful can she be? A loving and handsome fiance? A longtime friend? This is a blessing she would always beg to stay for the rest of her life.