Act 2, Scene 4

Mad Hatter: Is... is everyone alright?

All (sans Hatter): (general yes's)

Willy Wonka: Dad! (runs over to Dr. Wonka) Are you okay?

Dr. Wilbur Wonka: (groans and shakes his head before he looks at Willy) Willy? ...I'm fine. I'm so sorry, son.

Willy Wonka: Don't worry about it. (Dr. Wonka smiles at his son as they shake hands)

Victoria Everglot: Emily? Are you alright?

Corpse Bride: (blinks a few times and looks at Victor and Victoria) Victor? Victoria? ...Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, either of you.

Victor Van Dort: It's alright. You were just under an evil witch's spell.

Victoria Everglot: But she's gone now, so you're free. (Emily smiles at them)

Veruca Salt: Wait... someone is missing.

Elizabeth Swann: What? Who's missing?

Willy Wonka: (pauses, then gasps in shock) CHARLIE! Oh my gosh, where is he?!

(Mike runs off stage and suddenly screams)

Augustus Gloop: Mike? Are you alright? Why are you screaming?

Mike Teavee: (runs back to the group) Guys? ...It's the Wolf. We forgot about the Wolf.

Ichabod Crane: (nervously steps forward) He's still here?

Mike Teavee: Yeah, and Charlie's nowhere in sight... but I think I have a pretty good idea of where he might be. I'm gonna need a bit of help, though.

(John Reid and Tonto walk offstage and after a minute, they return carrying the Wolf and they set him down onto the floor; he appears to be sound asleep)

Victoria Winters: Well the Wolf is here, but where's Charlie?

(Mike was about to speak again before everyone hears a strange muffled noise)

Captain Jack Sparrow: Oy, what's that?

Angelica: What's what?

Captain Jack Sparrow: That sound.

Red Harrington: Ya'll must be hearin' things.

Willy Wonka: Wait, wait, wait! Hold up! (pauses and hears the sound) I hear something too.

White Queen: I do too.

Corpse Bride: Me too.

Ichabod Crane: So do I.

Willy Wonka: If I'm not mistaken, I think I can make a... "Help! Someone, please! Help me!" (nervously looks back at the sleeping Wolf before kneeling beside him. His eyes widened in shock as he looks back at the group) You don't think... (gulps, reluctantly puts his ear to the Wolf's stomach, and freezes when he hears Charlie's muffled voice screaming for help) Oh my gosh...

Violet Beauregarde: Charlie was EATEN by this thing?!

Mike Teavee: That's what I was trying to tell you guys.

Willy Wonka: Hold on, gimme a second. Hey, Charlie?

Charlie Bucket (muffled): Mr. Wonka? Mr. Wonka, is that you?!

Willy Wonka: Yeah, it's me! Are you hurt? Are you okay in there?

Charlie Bucket (muffled): Partly digested and a little cramped, but otherwise fine. Just get me out of here!