12- Kimberly Part (2)

The three of them left the apartment on the way to their destination. As they pulled into a long driveway with a beautiful white two-story house. Pretty plant were planted around the home which enhanced the beauty of the home. The three of them walked up the steps of the house, Kimberly noticed a matching white swing to the right side of them. The house was elegant like and modern. Very nice.. Kim thought to herself as she looked around. She was so caught up in staring she didn't even see Raven knock on the door.

When the door to the beautiful home opened, Emily's face came into view. Kimberly naturally smiled when she saw Emily. "Kim! I'm so happy you came! I can't wait for Nova to meet Ellie!" She spoked excitedly as she quickly ushered them inside the house with a big smile on her face.

"Damn, you just said forget little ole me.." Raven playfully frowned.

"As if you don't get invite to all our gatherings.." Emily rolled her eyes with a chuckled, "This is Kim's first time here and I want her first time in my home to be pleasant." Emily sent her a sweet smile. "Hey Nova! How are you darling?" She looked down at the small four year old girl.

Nova gave a toothy smile and waved her hand sweetly. "Hi! Ms. E!" She replied holding on to her mommy's hand as the three of them walked up stairs.

"You want to me meet my daughter, Ellie? I know she can't wait to meet you!" Emily replied with a small laugh as they got to the top of the stairs.

"Yes! Is she nice? I like nice people!" Nova stated excitedly. Kim couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's reply. They walked three doors down the hall before stopping at a door with a cute little greeting board up against the door with 'Ellie' written on it and pretty unicorns upon the board.

Emily pushed the door open, "Ellie, Nova is here!" As they walked inside of the room. They spotted a pretty girl, wearing glasses with her dark blonde hair in two pigtails. She was facing the tv up against her wall as she watched, Ms. Rachel on YouTube. At the sound of her mothers voice she turned around and a big smile crossed her features.

Ellie jumped off the bed and ran over to her mommy. She looked a Nova with a shy smile and waved. "Hi," her tiny voice spoke.

Nova being talkative and an extrovert, she smiled brightly and waved back. "Hi!" She moved to stand in front of the little girl.

"Ellie, you and Nova can play and watch tv, we will be down stair, let me know if you need me honey." She squatted down to Ellie's height.

"Okay!" She said as she turned and ran over to her dollhouse. Nova followed with her eyes glued to the pretty purple dollhouse.

"You have fun, I'll be checking on you." She stated before kissing her daughters cheek.

"Okay mommy." Her attention on the Barbie doll she had picked up. Kim stood up and headed towards the door. She looked back at Nova one last time, she was brushing the doll's hair. It made Kim smile as she walked out of the room.

"Food and drinks are in the kitchen, make Nova a plate and you're welcome to whatever you want as well. We are going to play charades, if your up for it." Emily says as they descended the stairs.

"Sure!" Kim replied after thinking about it for awhile. She was gonna say no but she didn't want to be a party pooper. Although Nova was an extrovert, Kimberly was the opposite. People came and went in her life. She hated getting attached to people because someone was bound to hurt her mentally or physically. She couldn't handle another lost. Nova was all she needed.