6- Bonnie

Bonnie sat at her desk grading papers, she looked up at the sound of her door opening to see one of her students walk in.s

"Mrs. Shaw, I ain't feelin' this grade you gave me." Monty said with a smirk on his face.

He knew about Bonnie, Anthony wasn't the only student she was having sexual intercourse with. Anthony was the main guy though, he was getting busy with Bonnie more than she was getting busy with her husband.

"What can I do to bring up my grade Mrs. Shaw?" Monty asked and she frowned slightly. Yes, she got around but she didn't like how everyone came to her like she would just give them a A for some dick.

Bonnie knew she wasn't shit, but she certainly didn't want to lose her family over her affairs. She had stop messing around with other students and only had sex with Anthony now. That was still fucked up on her part but she couldn't help that she had caught some feelings for Anthony. She just couldn't stop fucking with him.

"I have some makeup work for you to do." She said handing him some work. Monty frowned as he looked down at the work. People told him that Mrs. Shaw got around and he wanted to see if it was true for himself.

"Is there another way I could bring up my grade?" He asked with a raised brow.

"No sir, but if you need any help with your work, just go to your girlfriend, she's a smart girl and she knows how to do my work." She replied back and his smile immediately dropped.

"Yeah, I'll do that." He said before quickly leaving the classroom. She shook her head, she shouldn't have never indulge in having sex with her students. It started off as a one time thing, and then she got curious; but once her students started talking she had to cut it out.

Now the only one that was getting the special treatment was Anthony. For some reason she had a soft spot for him. Their first time was a night to remember and it happened right where she was sitting at.

Just thinking about it made her wet, it was something about Anthony. He made her want to do the things she did for her husband.

Just then her phone rung and she looked down to see it was none other than her husband. Not wanting to speak to him, she silenced the phone and ignored his call. Something she did very often.

When he called back again, Bonnie groaned in annoyance. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm at—"

"Why every time I call you, you got an attitude? What's the problem? What did I do?" Henry asked a frown on his face. He had called to check up on his wife to see if she wanted some lunch, but her attitude threw him off.

"I'm trying to grade these papers Henry, I don't have time to argue with you." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not trying to argue babe, I just wanna know what's the problem." He said with a gentle tone. "I only called to see if you were hungry, I was gonna bring you food but you got a whole attitude for no reason."

"I don't have an attitude, I'm just frustrated." She told the half truth. "I'm sorry." She apologized, making Henry smile.

"It's cool babe, hey I was thinking we have a family day— you, me, Briana, I know she would love that." Henry spoke excitement in his voice.