-1-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"And that'll be your bunkmates, Miss Alexis, if you need anything then come by the corrections office," my corrections officer Alisha said to me before walking off, allowing for me to get comfortable in my new jail room.

I guess this isn't an ideal introduction to the story, so let's go back to last week.

Last week
"Hey mom, did Aiden want anything from the store?" I asked mom, walking around the isles.

"You already know what he wants, plus Jackson over here on the game with him" my mom explained, the two boys always playing games in Aiden's room, and today Jackson's mom was over as well.

After the call, I grabbed Aiden's favorite snacks, plus some for me and Jackson, now going over to check out.

As I checked the things out, there was a weird feeling in my stomach but I decided to ignore it.

Once paying for everything I was walking out to my car till someone stopped me.

"Sorry for bothering you, but I just had to say that you are absolutely beautiful, uh do you have a boyfriend?" A boy had asked me, looking a bit nervous as I looked at him.

"I do, but thank you for the compliment," I say "oh I'm sorry then, and you're welcome, have a good day" the spike before walking off, the same for me as I left to my car.

After putting everything up, I had gotten a call from Aiden.

"You okay?" I asked my brother "c-can you hurry back *sniff* please" for a moment I was taken aback by my brother's shaken voice, which made me speed back home, needing to make sure he was safe.

"There you are, Aiden's not leaving his room," Mom says, my eyes looking over at Jackson and his mom, the two sitting on the couch while watching tv.

"I'll go check on him," I say before going up the stairs to my brother's room.

"*knock knock* it's me, A," I say softly, the door instantly opening to my brother who somehow had a black eye and a bruise on his knock.

"Aiden what happened?" I asked, not even expecting to come home to this, my brother beginning to cry.

"J-Jackson got mad at me again" he whimpered out "again?" And now my brother began to tell me how this isn't the first time Jackson's ever put his hands on him, even threatening to hurt me if he told.

"It's okay come on, I got you" I hugged my brother, my hands and body shaking from anger that I tried to push away so that I could at least comfort my brother.

"I-I'm sorry if he gets mad at you" "no don't be sorry, I'll make sure Jackson doesn't hurt you again, okay?" I asked, my brother, nodding in reassurance.

"But come on, let's go downstairs, and don't worry, I'll protect you," I say, the two of us standing up as we went back down to the living room.

As soon as we made it down and my parents had gotten a good look at Aiden, the two were ready to find out who had hurt him.

"How about you asked Jackson and his mom" once those words left my lips Jackson had tried to talk his way out, his mom backing him up.

"Jackson, don't fucking lie, why did you hurt my brother?" I asked, this time standing face to face with the boy.

"The kid's a dumbass, it's not my fault he can't take a hit" my ex confessed, a smile pulling at my lips.

"I bet you can though huh?" I asked before punching him, getting Jackson to the ground and beating him.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
There was no sign of stopping from Y/n, her family not wanting to stop her as Jackson's mom cried, calling the police as Y/n kept on, blood staining her hands and the carpet floor.

"Come on Jackson, I thought you could take a hit" Y/n taunted, the boy not even able to speak anymore, unaware that Y/n had made a very important nerve tear in his brain from the stress and fear of the situation.

But Y/n could care less.

By the time the police had made it there, Jackson was unrecognizable and his blood was dripping from Y/n's fists, Aiden thought his sister was even cooler than before, not thinking that she'd be sent to the only coed prison in their state.

A few days later
"Y/n you are sentenced to seven years in prison and five months of house arrest after. There will also be a restraining order against you and you may not be within 20 feet of the Phillips family"

Once everything was concluded, Y/n's little brother began to cry.

"Please don't go Y/n, I need you" the boy cried "it'll be okay Aiden, just make sure you visit okay?" Y/n asked, her brother agreeing, her parents agreeing as well.

And now this concludes the start of how Y/n was sent to prison, not knowing that her stay would be "eventful" to say the least.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 871