-7-

The Phillip home
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been about a month since the incident with Jackson, but right now he was healing from the surgery he had, the doctors able to reattach his nerve before it could begin to die.

But now he was able to speak and see, learning that he'd be fully healed after three more months, having to live with permanent facial scars from Y/n, and a few of his teeth also being replaced.

But during this time the man had finally come to a conclusion on what he'd do once healed, and Y/n's family, surely won't like this idea.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"AIDEN HII" I yelled to my little brother, hugging him while our parents sat down.

"Hii sis, I missed you," the little boy said, still hugging me, almost making the waterworks start.

"Yeah I missed you too"

Now Aiden and my parents were updating me on everything, Aiden's first day of school was a few days ago, and the boy saying how he didn't like some of his new classmates.

"Mhm so school has been a lot for all of us, but what about you? Is Alisha making sure to get you everything?" Mom asked.

"Yeah she does, but it's kind of putting a target on my back" I state "man fuck those girls, hell you're our daughter, if the rules gotta bend for you, then oh well" dad shrugged, saying that statement a bit loud so the other girls could hear.

"Alright, I get it dad, but are you okay Aiden?" I asked, checking around his face to see the bruises were finally gone.

"Mhm, I told you I heal fast" my brother smiled, making one also form on my face as well.

After visitation and Aiden giving me a letter, I was making my way back to the common area, accidentally bumping into one of the male guards.

"And where are you off to princess?" He asked a firm grip on my arm, almost making me yell from the pain.

"Word of advice, keep this princess shit down to a minimum because if I have to deal with any more of your shit, I'll have your whole family behind these walls, including that brother of yours, or who knows, I could do worse to them"

After those words were said, the officer's face went back to a careless smile.

"But anyways that was a small warning, you have yourself a good day" and with that, we parted ways, a very uncomfortable feeling setting in as I walked off.

Once my eyes set on Marcus, my vision started to blur with tears filling my eyes.

Instantly my friend pulled me to the library, the two of us going to a far-off corner just as my tears began to flow.

"What's wrong, Princess? Someone say something to you?" The man asked, hands on my shoulders as I cried.

"T-the cop just threatened to hurt my family" I cried, a strange feeling of helplessness sinking in, knowing that he really could do something to my family, and I would have no way to stop it.

"Breath Princess, ain't no bitch ass cop touching them, I promise you" Marcus reassured "but he could if he wanted to, and you know how the system is for us," I say, still obviously upset.

"Yeah I know, but that shit doesn't matter if dude is too scared to do it, just take a moment ight" Marcus said, rubbing my back, allowing me to hug him for a moment.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
But as the two hugged for a moment, Fallon walked into the library, trying to find a book that Y/n had suggested to him, only to see her and Marcus hugging.

An overwhelming amount of emotion filled Fallon as his fist balled up, the man walking away from the two before they noticed, his feelings about hurt at the thought that Y/n never had feelings for him, not aware that he was very much wrong.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 679