-8-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today's been a very strange day for me, or at least I think it's strange.

Firstly I haven't talked to Fallon at all, and when I try to he kind of just glances at me before walking off, and everyone around us is just as confused as me.

"Wow, what did you do Y/n? Did Fallon finally get bored of you?" Kennedy asked me with an annoying laugh.

"Kennedy please shut up for once," I say, getting up and walking away from the girl and her friends.

But now I was kind of just walking around, saying hi to people who I knew around here, but just as I turned a corner I ran into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I- Fallon" just as I said the man's name he looked at me with this look like something was going on, and I guess his body language helped me get to that conclusion too.

"Are you okay?" He asked me in a very dry tone that I've never heard him use towards anyone.

"Yeah I'm fine, but-" "okay" and with that Fallon was going to walk away from me for the hundredth time today.

"Bruh hold on" I started, getting a grip on the man's arm to make him look back at me.

"What?" "What? Nigga you've been avoiding me all day" I say, my tone just a bit hurt as I saw Fallon look back at me, the slightest hint of care on his face before it flickered away.

"Why do you care so much? Marcus wasn't here to talk to you?" Fallon asked me, a slight realization hitting.

"Fallon it isn't even like that, I was j-" "you were just hugging up on him, I got it Y/n" now I was getting annoyed, my words were falling on deaf ears and I didn't like that in all honesty.

"Fallon just listen to me damn" "listen to how you and my friend like each other? He-" "you're such a hardheaded asshole bruh, maybe if you'd just listen to me you'd know that a cop fucking threatened my damn family, but I'm sure you don't care"

And with that statement and a few mumbled curses, I had let go of Fallon, walking away from him, not giving him a chance to say anything else.

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*mumble* shit I fucked up" I groaned, practically throwing myself into my bed once I made it to my room, the guys all there.

"What's wrong with you?" Chase asked, everyone's attention now on me.

"It's Y/n" "ooh it's cause you've been ignoring her all day," Diego said, making me feel even more guilty for what I did.

"I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions" "yeah we know" Elijah and Marcus both say, making me roll my eyes as I stared at the back of my eyelids, trying to figure out how I'm going to make this up to Y/n, not trying to hurt her at all.

"Ay don't roll your eyes at us, you're the one jumping to conclusions" Chase stated "well then how about you four help me then" I suggested

"Fallon this ain't no math problem, just talk to Y/n and apologize instead of shutting shit down," Marcus said, making me sigh at the fact that I had to put up my pride for a bit, but for some reason, I guess it's worth it because of Y/n.

"I will" "good, and you better make it good with the girls 'cause we all know they'll kill you without hesitation" Diego laughed, and everyone else laughed along with him.

"Yeah I'll make sure of that to"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 618