slashers in a relationship part one

haha im back, i know you missed me (not)

michael myers: he wouldn't *really* understand it at first, but soon he'd start trying his best to show affection, even if that meant bringing them odd gifts or looming over them while they sleep. also if anyone pisses them off, michael would kill them, which is a plus i guess? ol' mikey here just doesnt really understand but with the help of his partner he'll get the hang of it i promise!

bubba sawyer: kind of like michael, he's not really much of someone who understands exactly what a romantic relationship is, he only knows one and that's a family relationship (and he sure as hell knows all about that.) bubba would make them things like bracelets and necklaces from bones and or roadkill; with the help of his brother nubbins ofc. unlike michael though, he'd show affection with hugs, cuddles and kisses! even if he has a hard time showing it, he deeply loves his partner. drayton on the other hand.. 

jason voorhees: personally i believe jason wouldn't understand or like romantic relationships, but he's up for platonic love! of course, they'd have to get by pamela.. lol

freddy krueger: what makes you think anyone would want to date his sun-dried tomato lookin' ass? haha just kidding, unless.. (sorry freddy fans)

brahms heelshire: his partner would probably end up being his pillow at night BUT just for the story here, partner is probably a caretaker his parents left him that wouldn't stab him with a screwdriver. partner ends up finding him and falls in love yadda yadda i'm not good at writing this shit (aroace here) but anyways- brahms would show his affection in lots of different ways, hugs, cuddles, kisses, randomly sneaking in their bed in the middle of the night, *trying* to make them breakfast (ends up burning down the whole kitchen.) you name it. brahms is a very loving dude, maybe just a little insane, but..

billy lenz: attic goblin man gets bitches??? 

chucky: thats a DOLL, YALL. 

pennywise: please, please don't even TRY. ol' nickelsmart over here would NOT fall in love with anyone i'm so sorry.

herbert west: he has a boyfriend, mr. dan cain. but, probably by oversharing about science and letting them do experiments with him.

pinhead: yall better leave him and his pin cushion ass ALONE :sob:

vincent sinclair: what do you mean im not allowed on a lawn mower? vincent DEFINITELY would not know what the hell is going on. bro def hugs though.