bubba sawyer / sawyer family (texas chainsaw massacre 1974-1986)

sawyer family headcanons :D hope you like them! 

Bubba

- Bubba is 26 in tcm 1 1974, in tcm 2 1986 he's 38.

- I headcanon him as genderfluid, and he uses any pronouns!

- Bubba has autism

- Him and nubbins do crafts together (Mainly with animals bones and stuff nubbins got from the graveyard)

- Bubba LOVES to garden

- Bubba made nubbins' bone bracelet he wears 

- Bubba loves collecting things from his victims, mainly shown when he's seen with pam's bracelet (tcm 1). he usually takes jewelry and makeup.

- He wears his masks, not for gender relation purposes (mainly) but to express his emotions since he has a hard time expressing them.

- Whenever he DOES talk it's usually in a southern like accent, though it's very rare he talks in full sentences (he just doesn't like to)

Nubbins

- Has ADHD

- Nubbins is aroace

- Like bubba, he really likes making fun crafts with bones and such, he made most of the stuff in the living room (the chicken room area thingy)

- He and his twin (choptop) have identical birthmarks (though it is canon)

- Nubbins hates most vegetables

- Nubbins and choptop wrestle

Drayton

- He can't spell for his life (canon, watch tcm 2)

- Took care of his younger siblings

- Acts all tough shit but cries to soap operas

Choptop

- Bisexual, with a lean for women

- Music is his life

- LOVES collecting pins and buttons  

-Goes by he/they and i will die on that hill

- Also has ADHD

Grandpa:

- The best at killing (obviously)

- Gilf ( i swear this is a joke but in a month or so if i come back and say "spoke too soon" you can bully me )

general headcanons:

when the sawyers were young (drayton was like 20 something) their mother and father were killed because they were cannibals (which is probably why the town was so angry at the sawyers in texas chainsaw 2013) so he ran off with his brothers to their grandpa and grandma's house and stayed there! i like this hc because personally it seems to make a lot of since, though i mainly stay in the tcm 1-2 timeline.