Ouran (KyoHaru) (👑)

KyoHaru

Sick : Haruhi
Caregiver : Kyoya

Warning : Blood, Vomit, Periods

•~•

Haruhi woke up to her alarm sounding louder than it should, she groaned as she felt a cramp take over her lower abdomen. She knew what this meant.

She rolled out of her bed and groaned seeing the blood on her sheets, she barely had enough money to get new sheets and knew that this would have stained.

She sighed and went to the bathroom to get changed and put in a tampon. She got her uniform on, sighing as she would have to put on an act all day like she's perfectly fine. Not knowing what's in store for her today.

She took care of her dirty sheets, made her lunch and packed her bookbag before walking to school.

She scrunched up her face as a cramp once again took place making her want to double over but she kept walking.

•~•

Haruhi made it to the host club and groaned, clenching her stomach as she stopped at the door, shaking her head as she tried to ignore the horrible pain.

She pushed the door open and noticed all the boys in dancing suits, Haruhi glared at all of them, feeling her stomach do a whole 360 as she knew today was not going to be fun.

All the boys knew something was off. Honey came running to Haruhi with Usa Chan.

Honey : '' Haru Chan! Are you okay? You don't look well! ''

He says worriedly, Haruhi gave a weak smile to Honey as yet another cramp destroyed her uterus.

Haruhi : '' I-I'm alright Honey.. ''

She barely managed to choke out those words, instinctively placing a hand on her lower abdomen.

Kyoya : '' Haruhi, come with me please..''

Haruhi nodded and followed Kyoya to the changing rooms.

Kyoya : '' Are you on your period Haruhi? ''

Haruhi looked away before nodding ever so slightly, why did she feel embarrassed? She's a girl, this is normal. Or maybe she's just gotten so used to acting like a boy.

Kyoya sighs and pulls Haruhi into a hug.

Kyoya : '' You can take a day off today okay? Go home, you clearly don't seem very well. ''

Haruhi : '' Are you sure Kyoya? ''

She asks hesitantly, Kyoya nods. She smiles weakly, thankful that she's able to go home and rest. She went home, no questions asked and she put a new sheet on her bed.

She got changed into some comfortable clothes and put on a pad since tampons were so uncomfortable for her.

She laid in bed and closed her eyes, instantly falling asleep as she was so tired and in so much pain.

•~•

Kyoya knocked on Haruhi's door, Haruhi groaned as she woke up to the knock. Her pain was even worse and she was feeling nauseous now.

She staggered to her door and opened it, falling into Kyoya's arms as her legs felt so weak. Kyoya held her and carried her to her bed.

He placed down a bag of supplies that he had bought for her and sat down, holding Haruhi in his arms and playing with her hair.

Kyoya : '' Oh Haruhi.. it's really that bad huh? ''

Haruhi muffled a quiet sob as her head was spinning and her nausea got so much worse. She moved away from Kyoya as she felt something warm rise up her throat and she let out a soft gag, covering her mouth.

Kyoya frowns and grabs the trash can, bringing it to Haruhi's chin and slowly rubbing her back.

Kyoya : '' Let it out Haruhi... ''

Haruhi whimpers, gagging once more and bringing up vomit into the trash can, her eyes filled to the brim with tears as she felt so sick.

She lifted her head and panted softly, Kyoya rubbing her back still.

Kyoya : '' It's okay Haruhi. Are you okay to take some medicine? It will help. ''

She gave a weak nod, Kyoya put the trash can down and gave her a drink of water and some medicine to help her pain and nausea.

She sighed in relief as Kyoya laid down on the bed, holding her against his chest as she slowly fell asleep.

•~•

Words : 685