r. b. b.

"Bruce, you're up." Clint said, popping in the VHS tape and sitting back down.

"Hey Bruce." The female said, immediately shifting into a dark blue-eyed, long, wavy-haired brunette. A pair of ripped jeans, and a nice lilac top being worn.

"Andrea..." Bruce whispered, eyes immediately glossing over in sadness and regret.

"I built up these walls, ignored your calls, and left you on read. I would've rather been dead." She said, morphing again but the clothes were tattered, dirtied, and bloodied. "Then to ever let you hurt me again. No, you'll never hurt me again."

"No, I'll never hurt you again." Bruce repeated, a few tears freely flowing down his face. Everyone raised an eyebrow in question but chose to wait until later.

"Heart so cold, I'm freezing. See you out, I'm leaving. Texted me every weekend, so obsessed." Andrea wore a small smirk. "I saw you had a new blonde bitch. I see you flexing like you're so rich. Baby, if you got it, you don't flaunt it. Baby, you had the best and now you lost it."

"I wish I would've known it was her..." Bruce's shoulders sagged in defeat.

"Want me back? You're dreaming!" She chuckled, shaking her head before continuing. "Your heart is so cold, I was freezing. You made me build up these walls, ignore your calls, leave you on read. You left me for dead. Now, I'll never let you hurt me again. No, you won't hurt me again."

"I wish I never had..." Bruce thought, finding every rude name to call the hulk right now.

"I'm so fly, it's toxic. Looked at all those texts, you were my last pick. Your friends threw dirty looks. Sidekicks." She smirked, Bruce immediately looked at Tony and Peter who wore guilty expressions. "Looked me in my eyes, feeling homesick."

Bruce remembered that moment, when they had made eye contact and he saw the brief change in her eyes, shifting to a deep blue before flashing back to their teal. He should've known something was up, but he chose to ignore it.

"I heard you saying you moved on, but I hear my ringer going off and on. Baby, there's a line and you have crossed it. Baby, you lost the best and now you know it." She said, morphing back into the girl that wasn't Andrea. The known female stood there, moving aside her hair to show the spot behind her ear on her neck. There lay a small green test tube symbol, the TV clicked off soon after, leaving the Avengers in silence.

"Soo... Dr. Banner, what happened between you two?" Thor asked.

Bruce sighed before answering. "One time when I turned into the Hulk, she was there. She tried to calm him down, but it didn't work. He ended up throwing her around like a rag doll. I remembered every second of it, and once I changed back, I was too much of a coward to go back to see the extent of the damage done. So I didn't. I left her there."

"Damn..." Sam replied.

"Yeah-"

"Are we not going to address that she now has three known soulmate marks that are tied to some of us?" Loki's voice broke through, many saw the symbol, but didn't make the connection.

"Oh my god.." Bruce said, waterworks in toe again. "I need a minute. I chose the sixth one. I'll be back once it starts."

With that, Bruce left the room and went to the kitchen. Pietro ran over and grabbed the sixth one, which was labeled with...

(Explanation: Bruce's first and only girlfriend, Andrea Maya, was the person who took the full force of the Hulk's rage. She turned into a rag doll, being thrown around. They had been in a relationship for about two years before this happened, they were healthy and stable. During that time, they discovered they were soulmates. It happened when he gave her a light peck on the left side of her neck, a symbol soon forming. But just like with Clint, he left her after he messed up- more so the Hulk- but he still didn't even come back to help. She pushed her broken body up from the rubble, and shifted again. That was the end of Andrea Maya. Once she saw the man again, she was weary around him, knowing that if he saw the symbol, she'd be done for. And the day they locked eyes for ten seconds, she knew she needed to secure a new identity soon.)