tape one

The screen flashed to life shortly after Natasha had placed the tape in, the woman immediately speaking, "Welcome to the one and only numbered tape. This tape is for all of you ."

Oh god. They all thought in union.

"Clint and Bruce, your lips are soda, and I just miss the way they taste. Like Coca-cola spiked with aromas... Natasha, I heard a rumor that you've been dancing in the rain. I'm gonna lose it cause I can't swim, but.." She said, sighing, taking off her sweater (showing a black crop top underneath) and tying back her hair, letting all the symbols out on full display. "Steve, I'm not mad, I just wished we could've been better. It felt right when we were all together, okay? I'm not mad, I just cover up my temper. You were supposed to love me better, guys."

The four sat in silence, tears freely slipping down Bruce's and Steve's face while Clint and Natasha tried to prevent them from falling.

"So, put me in a body bag!" She shouted, wearing a sickening smirk. A soft cry came from Natasha, who soon hid her face in her hands. Clint just clenched his fists and aggressively wiped his tears. Bruce continued to cry like a baby, while Steve looked empty.

"Pepper and Vision, you're on my wish list, you guys know my pressure points that it hurts. Loki, you gave me kisses, your magic got everywhere. Thor and Rhodey, I've got my issues, but I have the right to think you're wrong. Tony, you're just a bitch and I drank your poison. Put me in a body bag, guys."

Vision and Pepper shared a sweet, sad smile, Pepper was crying hard. Loki had his head down in shame, trying to hide his tears while silently crying, but his shaking shoulders gave him away. Thor and Rhodey shared a similar expression, one with stray tears, faces mirroring ones of immense regret. Tony was the worst of all, swearing colorfully and punching the wall before sliding down it and holding his hand in his hands, bringing his knees to his chest.

"Thor and Bucky, I'm not mad, I just wanted us to be better. You were supposed to love me better, guys. So, put me in a body bag."

The two males officially broke down, sharp inhales of breath and hiccups could be heard. Thor slammed his fist into the wall, soon sliding down it. Bucky held his hair back, putting it behind his shoulders as he put his elbows on his knees, placing his wet face in his hands

"Wanda, I know that I'll dream about the visions you gave me, always and forever. Pietro, you broke my heart in two, then Peter came and stitched it back together before he ripped them out too."

The three younger people of the team didn't even bother trying to fight the regret and sadness building in them, they all just let the waterworks flow.

"Bruce, Bucky, Clint, Loki, Natasha, Steve, Thor, I'm not mad, I just wished we could've been better. Felt right when we weren't fighting, I tried to cover my temper. Everyone was supposed to love me better, but you didn't." She said, continuing after a breath. "Put me in a body bag."

The room was silent when the TV clicked off, all that could be heard was the sudden deep breaths, hiccups, and cries. That was until...

Ding!