w. d. m.

"W. D. M. Figures." Wanda said, going through the same motions as the others. The TV soon flashes to life.

"I'm not going to waste any time with this one. You know what you did, I know what you did, but I also know something you don't. I know you only did it because Pietro made you believe I cheated. I forgive you, but I can't forget what you've done to me. Having said that.." She spoke.

"Thank you.." Wanda thought, a small smile gracing her lips.

"I'm running low on serotonin. Chemical imbalance got me twisting things," she motioned to the back of the room to where her balcony railing was twisted in an interesting way. "Stabilize with medicine, there's no depth to these feelings. Dig deep, can't hide, from the corners of my mind. You're terrified of what's inside."

A shudder ran through Wanda, everyone throwing her a curious look.

"I- uh- I tried to get into her head one time... When I did I was immediately pushed out by something, I don't remember what it was. All I know is that it was terrifying enough that I screamed extremely loud." Wanda explained.

"I get intrusive thoughts, like cutting my hands off, like jumping in front of a bus, like- how do I make this stop?!" She said, pulling her hair, the room behind her almost seems to glitch around. "When it feels like my family hates me, please don't let me go crazy! Put me in a field of dandelions. It may not work, but I'll take a maybe. Oh, been breaking daily, but only me can save me. So I'm capitulating, crying like a fucking baby."

The room glitched as Scarlet's voice seemed to carry all around the room even though she was crouched on the floor, hands tugging at her hair to ground her.

"What does she mea-"

"She suffers from PTSD, ADHD, ODD, OCD, Anxiety, and many other things. She experienced flashbacks everyday, and more frequently than she should have, no thanks to you guys." Vision explained. Many people lowered their heads in shame for the millionth time, others getting pissed off at themselves.

"I get intrusive thoughts, like burning my hair off, like hurting somebody I love, like- does it really ever stop?!" She questioned, eyes watery. "When there's control I lose it, incredibly impulsive. So scared I'm gonna end up doing something stupid. But I try to contain it, oh, it gets so draining. It's like my heart is failing, every night I'm contemplating. My inner voice says, 'tough', so I try to brush it off. Yeah, I tried to brush it off..."

"She definitely wasn't okay when we were around, yet she still seemed so strong. At least on the outside. We have no idea how broken she was inside, and we just made it worse." Steve muttered, fists clenched. "What exactly did you do to her, Wanda?"

The room had a tense pause before she spoke.

"I couldn't get into her head at all. Like read her mind, control her, anything like that. However, if I tried hard enough, I could give her a vision of something with excruciating pain. And that's what I did." She spoke with honesty.

"Why?" Pepper all but whispered.

"Because Pietro had me convinced she was the one who hurt him. Not the other way around. But now I've learned the truth, and definitely regret my decisions." She answered, sending a glare to Pietro who looked away. "Let's move onto the next one labeled..."

(Explanation: after Pietro and her had broken up, Pietro used the theatrics card and acted like she had broken his heart. He was afraid of what his sister would think of him if she found out he cheated, not vice versa. Wanda of course believed him, being his younger sister. She dedicated herself to finding a way to make the female in pain. And she succeeded. The female constantly had flashes of violent happenings to either herself or her family- friends?- No. Teammates. They didn't think of her as anything more than that, so why should she? Three days remained.)