Chapter 1

An year ago

"So um... what do you say Tyler?", I asked looking at him hopefully.

He laughed and said, "You , you think I the most popular boy in school would like a girl like you, get lost".

I can't believe he said that. I can't believe I actually thought he'd like me. I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face as I turned around and ran from the spot as Tyler and his friends laughed at me.

Present time

"Why does this have to be so boring ?", I whined dropping my pencil on to my desk.

"History is obviously boring", Emma said.

"I know but this is way too boring ".

"Emma, Ivy stop talking unless you want to go to the principal's office ", Mrs. Lewis said.

"To be honest a trip to the principal's office won't be as boring as your class ", I said leaning back on my chair.

She glared at me and went back to her teaching.

"Did you know?", Kiya said leaning towards me, "That Tyler and his girlfriend broke up".

"What does that matter to me?".

"Just thought of letting you know , you can try again of you want to".

I scoffed, "I'm not into boys, I never was but now I not into anything involving crushes and stuff like that".

"You can't just give up on guys after one try", Gina said turning around to face us.

"Stop it", I said slamming my hands on the table.

Mrs.Lewis turned back to me, "What are you four doing in the middle of my class?!".

"Geez calm down your class is super boring so that's why ", I said .

"One more word out of you and its detention for a week", she said and turned back to her teaching.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the table and before I knew it I was shaken awake by Emma.

"Wake up, class's over ", she said.

After lunch

"If I got that chance I would take it", Gina said frowning.

Kiya won an invite to some book club but since she doesn't like reading she gave it to one of her cousins and Gina seems to think that it's a big deal, the book club.

"Forget that, let's go out winter's over", I said walking out the back doors leading to the soccer fields.

People don't play soccer seriously at this time so it's just used as a place to chill at.

I walked to the left side of the field and threw down my backpack and sat down next to it, stretching my arms I turned to my friends.

"Come on guys don't just stand there".

They listened to me and sat down next to me. The field started filling up, some students sat on the grass like us and some boys started playing soccer.

Jack one of the guys from my class kicked the ball in my direction, I caught it and glared at him.

"HEY IVY COME PLAY WITH US!", he yelled.

I grinned, stood up and dribbled the ball to him.

"Now it's equal, four on four", Jack said to his friends.

We were about to start playing when we were interrupted by a loud laughter. Tyler. He walked up to us with two of his friends-or his sidekicks.

"You, you're playing soccer?", he laughed at me, "Jack I'm sorry but your team's gonna lose".

Jack laughed slightly, "You don't know what you're talking about".

"Oh don't I, I'll prove it to you, I Challange you'll to a game then, Jack with Ivy and...", he looked at the other guys.

"And Bruno against me, Dale and Sam".

Before Jack could say anything I spoke, "Deal".

Tyler smirked, "Losing team becomes the winners slaves for a week".

Jack and Bruno looked at me and I nodded, Jack turned to face Tyler and stuck out his hand. Tyler took it firmly with a look of smugness plastered across his face.

"Let's play".

Jack

Dale

Dale

Bruno

Bruno

Sam