Chapter 1: Gravity Falls a New Beginning

So I decided to write a Gravity Falls x reader thing cx I hope this turns out well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

So there I was, waiting for the bus to come pick me up to bring me to a mysterious town called Gravity Falls. I was moving there since it was the next town over and I moved out of my parents house. I wanted to move to somewheres that was still close to my parents house so I can still visit. The bus finally came. I walked on the bus with my bags and sat in the very last seat. I just stared out of the window with my earbuds in my ears with the song (f/s) playing. The ride was so boring, it took about an hour to get there. When the bus finally stopped at the front of the Gravity Falls bus stop, I got off and looked at my surroundings. I saw a girl with braces and a sweater with a shooting star on it, staring at me, smiling brightly. Then beside her was a boy, identical looking like the girl, he had a hat with a pine tree symbol. He was staring into a book with a golden six fingered hand with a 3 in the middle. The girl ran up to me and cheerfully said, "Hi I'm Mabel! Nice to meet u! This is my bro bro Dipper! He's my twin bro! What's your name?" She gestured her hand towards her twin when she said his name. He simply looked up and smiled slightly, then continued to read his book. "Hi I'm (y/n)! Nice to meet you to Dipper and Mabel." I kindly said in return. "Hey (y/n)! Do u want to head to the Mystery Shack with us?" Mabel asked happily. "Sure" I replied "after I drop my stuff at my house, which I believe isn't to far from the Mystery Shack. As from what I saw on my map." She smiled even wider (if that's even possible) "ok! So I'm guessing you already know the route." She questioned and I just simply nodded. "Great! We'll be best friends! I'll see you later (y/n)! Come on bro bro, let's go!" She said as she started to drag her brother away excitedly.

I walked to my house and unlocked it with the key I gotten whenever I first bought the house. I stepped inside and looked around. I soon found my new bedroom and set everything down. Then I walked out of my house, locking it from behind, and started making my way down to the Mystery Shack.

I finally reached the Mystery Hack, the S had fallen off from what I saw. I took a glance at the outside appearance and saw Mabel outside playing with a pig, that I assumed was her pet. She glanced up and saw me, then dropped what she was doing and ran towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Mabel.....need....air...." I managed to choke out. "Oops, sorry" she apologized while letting go of me. "Oh! And before I forget" she picked up the pig "this is my pet pig Waddles!" She said squishing his adorable face. I giggled "aww he's adorable!". "Mabel had a sudden idea because her face lit up with an idea. "Hey (y/n)! Do you want to have a sleep over tonight?" I answered happily, "Sure! I'd love to!". "Great! I'll go tell Dipper, and you go get your things!" She smiled and I nodded then started running to my house, and she went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so how did u like the first chapter? Comment and tell me wat did u think of it, and tell me how I should improve it by messaging me :) till next time, bye!