Chapter 3: Truth or Dare (part 2)

Ok so I'm back with part 2 of this chapter. This could possibly mean revealing some feelings from Dipper and Bill, and possibly (y/n). So let's see how this turns out shall we~ XD I make myself even laugh by that XD))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mabel's PoV~

"I dare you to.........kiss Dipper on the cheek!" I squealed. "Oh so we're playing this kind of truth or dare" (y/n) giggled and scooted next to Dipper so she can do the dare. (Y/n) kissed Dipper on the cheek and his face lit up bright red! And I saw that (y/n)'s face turned a shade of pink to. I giggled when I saw Dipper glare at me for a second. And I'm pretty sure I saw Bill glare at Dipper as well, oh well. "There the dare is done, Dipper truth or dare?" (Y/n) said as she looked at Dipper. Dipper trying to act 'manly' as he calls it, said dare. Before (y/n) could say anything I yelled, "DO THE LAMBY LAMBY DANCE!". "Yeah! Do what she said!" (Y/n) said while giggling. Dipper's face was almost as red as a tomato. "Ok but I can't do that without the-" he was cut off by Bill "Don't worry I gotcha covered!" Bill chuckled while snapping his fingers and Dipper's normal outfit was now an adorable lamb costume. "Awwwww you look so adorable!" (Y/n) said in awe as she poked his cheek. I can already tell that Dipper was mad at me, and it just made me laugh more. Dipper let out a sigh and began "Weeeeellllllll, who wants a lamby, lamby, lamby. I do, I do. So go up and greet your mamy, mamy, mamy. Hi there, hi there. So march, march, march around the the baby. And don't, don't, don't, forget about the baaaabyyyyy" he finished and was blushing the whole entire time. Bill snapped his fingers again and Dipper returned to his normal cloths. "Hmph, done" Dipper mumbled still blushing slightly. "Mabel truth or dare". "DARE MEEEEEEE" I jumped up and down. "Ok I dare you to drink a whole blender of Mabel Juice" Dipper said the dare. "Pff really?" I said rhetorically "naw I'm kidding" I said revealing the joke. So I ran downstairs and made a blender full of Mabel Juice. I even labeled it! So I brought it upstairs and added the final ingredients. Glitter and plastic dinosaurs! So I gulped down the entire thing, except the plastic dinosaurs. That would of been a pain, and just by the thought gave me shivers down my spine. "DONE!!" I shouted after slamming the blender on a table. "Bill truth or dare?!" I asked, yelling a little. "Calm down Shooting Star, I choose truth, and I think you had to much Mabel Juice." Bill said to me. "I CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH MABEL JUICE!!!" I shouted at him. I coughed readjusting the sound of my voice. "Is it true that an all powerful demon can like or love someone?". "Well I guess it could be possible, not saying from my experience exactly though" Bill answered. "So your saying that you can possibly like or love someone?" I keep questioning. "Look, your turn is over ok, so stop" Bill looked like he was starting to get annoyed. What a Mr. Grumpy Grumperson he is.

~le time skipz brought to you by Waddels the adorable pig~

After a while of playing truth or dare, we got bored. Dipper and (y/n) ended up falling asleep and Bill was in the air floating like he normally does. If you look at Bill the right way, you can see that he's sleeping. Sooner or later, after decorating almost the whole room with glitter. I said my goodnight to the town "Good night Gravity Falls, see you in the morning" and went off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so finally done with this chapter :3 hope you guys liked it! I really try my best on this, and I'm glad that you all like it. And this story has gotten more cried than my other story that I started before this one, wow! I really appreciate all the support and I thank you all! *internet hugz*

Bill: Δи∂ яɛмɛмвɛя, Яɛαℓιтʏ ιƨ αи ιℓℓʋƨισи, тнɛ ʋиιѴɛяƨɛ ιƨ α нσℓσɢяαм, вʏɛ ɢσℓ∂ вʏɛɛɛɛɛɛɛɛ

Me: BILL GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE

BILL: NEVA

Me: *le sigh* anyways bye :3