Chapter 7: Party Time!!!! (part 1)

Hey guys!!!! I'm soon going to do a book with short stories in it so yeah, be expecting that soon! And I'm writing a new book, but I'm not going to publish it till I'm done with it ok! So I hope u enjoy this chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

It was 30 minutes till the party starts, so I have to get ready. Mabel insists that I wear a dress (more like making me wear a dress), and I really don't fell like wearing one but I guess I have no choice. Mabel gives me a dress that I guess she picked out for me (I don't even know when she did this) and I took it and went to the bathroom to change. It was a (f/c) dress with a (s/f/c) bow and design. I have to admit that it was pretty, and Mabel did have great taste in fashion. I walked out of the bathroom with the dress on and Mabel fangirled a little. "OMG! (Y/N) YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!" She screamed while jumping up and down like a little girl. I giggled and walked out of the room and downstairs.

~Dipper's PoV~

I was talking with Soos for a bit then decided to go near the punch table where Bill was at. Bill and I both heard a sound coming from the stairs and it immediately caught our attention when we saw (y/n) wearing a beautiful dress that really complimented her. When she looked at us I blushed a little and glanced over to Bill and saw that he had a small blush across his cheeks also. (Y/n) walked over to us and waved her hand in front of our faces. I'm guessing that we were starring. Oops, I didn't notice, and I think Bill didn't notice either. "Hey guys, ya'll there?" We both snapped out of it "Hm? Yeah" Bill and I said in unison. "W-why do you ask?" I stuttered. "Because you both were starring" she answered. "Oh, were we? I-" I was interrupted by Mabel running downstairs and screaming "HEY GUYS!" Mabel then dragged (y/n) away so they can hang out.

~Bill's PoV~

When I saw (y/n) in that dress, I was like wow because she looked so beautiful in it! Wait.....the human feelings are back!! Well...I guess that I'll have to accept them one day. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. I think I dozed off because she waved her hand in front of my face. Then Shooting Star came running down from the stairs and dragged (y/n) off to somewhere. I glanced to my left and saw Pine Tree there. Was he there the whole time? Eh who cares. "Dibs on first dance with (y/n)" I quickly said while smirking. "Wha- Hey!" Pine Tree crossed his arms and pouted "not fair....."."Well I don't play fair, sometimes" I said with a grin on my face. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

Not long after, a whole bunch of people started showing up, and Soos started playing the music. There was a slow song that started playing and Shooting Star walked away from (y/n), I walked towards (y/n). "Hey (y/n), do you um...care to dance?" I decided to ask since it was a slow song playing. "Sure" she smiled. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck and we started to dance. I glanced over at Pine Tree and saw that he was pretty mad, which made me chuckle to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger sorta thing, it's just I want to get out a chapter as soon as possible for you guys! And I'm glad that you guys like it so far!Byeeeeeee!!!