Chapter 8: Summertime Swimming (part 1)

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with summer school and I had caught the flu from my sister. She said sharing is caring, but not in this situation XD. Anyways to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

I woke up around 7:30 in the morning, I could see the time from the TV that was still on. I tried to move to get up, but I couldn't. I looked beside me and saw that Bill and Dipper were hugging me in there sleep. It made me blush to see this, but also giggle since it happened while they were asleep. When I tried to move, the hug for tighter and tighter. "Dipper, Bill, wake up pleeeeaaaassse" I tried to wake them by saying, but alas I failed trying. I then heard footsteps coming from upstairs, then all of a sudden I hear a scream of a fangirl named Mabel Pines. She was standing in front of the living room door way, squealing "Hold on! I need to go get my camera!! EEEEEEE" she squealed while running back upstairs to get her camera. I'm surprised that her squealing didn't wake the boys up. She came running back down, nearly falling on the last step, with her camera. Before I could look away there was a flash from Mabel's camera and her screaming "SCRAPBOOKATUNITYYYYYYYY!!!!!" And that's when the guys woke up. "Hm? What?" They both said, confused at what just happened. "You guys were hugging her!~" Mabel squealed more. I glanced at Dipper and Bill to see them both blushing lightly and they let go of hugging me when they realized they still were. "S-sorry (y/n)...." Dipper apologized while looking down and rubbing his arm with complete and total embarrassment. Bill on the other hand was chasing Mabel to get the camera away from her. "Dude it's fine, no need to apologize" I smiled at Dipper and he looked up and one of his sweet smiles. Dipper and I both looked at Bill chasing Mabel and giggled. It was pretty funny to see Bill mad at Mabel.

Dipper stuck out his leg after Mabel ran by to make Bill trip, and he actually tripped him! We laughed together while Bill got up growling under his breath and glaring at Dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys I'm SOOOO sorry for not updating! It's just summer school and I gotten sick for a couple of days with the flu thanks to my sister and trying to concentrate and all. I think you get my point. All I'm saying is sorry and I'll try to update again soon. Until then, bye