Chapter 6: Setting Up for a Party

Hey guys!! What's up, I'm really happy that u guys like the story! And I was thinking of making little short stories in a different book, what do u think? And do u think I should stop my five nights at Freddy's story? Just comment down below and enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

My hunch was right! I knew that Mabel and Bill were planning something! I just didn't care to much about it. After all, they don't know what they just got themselves into. Prank War is Prank War, and I take it seriously. Sometimes. Oh this is going to be so much fun!

~Mabel's PoV~

During the movie, (y/n) had this smirk plastered across her face as if she was thinking of a plan of some sort. Hm, I wonder what she could be thinking about. Maybe Dolphins with fists and rainbows coming out of their fists is what she is thinking about!!! Or maybe she's thinking about the prank war thing.

I got bored half way through the movie, and I don't even know what they were watching. Some kind of adventure thing I guess. I'm jut SOOOOOOO bored because there's nothing else to do. Wait! Maybe I can ask Grunkle Stan if we can throw a party tonight! Great, now I have to get everyone else onboard as well!

So I walked out of the living room and ran all around the house searching for Grunkle Stan. I ran outsides and saw him sitting on the bench under the patio and was starring out into the forest, holding a Pitt cola. "Hey Grunkle Stan! Can we throw a party tonight?!" I happily asked. He just continued to stare off into space, so I waved my hand in front of his face saying "Grunkle Stan. GRUNKLE STAN! EARTH TO GRUNKLE STAN!!" He shook his head and refocused onto what I was saying "Hm, what kid?". "Can we throw a party tonight?!" I asked. "Sure, why not. Get Soos to print out flyers and hand them out. You, Dipper, (y/n), Wendy, and the Bill kid go start to set up the decorations." I nodded and ran off, being my all happy and perky self.

So I ran into the living room where the others are and scared them by yelling "HEY GUYS GRUNKLE STAN SAID THAT WE COULD THROW A PARTY TONIGHT!!!". "Cool, so hows this gonna happen" (y/n) asked. "Welllll it's gonna happen by Soos printing invites and inviting people from the town, and we, including Wendy, are going to set up the decorations!" I happily answer. "Oh ok, then let's get started!" (Y/n) said final then we started to get to work.

~Time Skip to when they finish ze decorations~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

We finally finished the decorations after like 3 hours, and now it's 6 o'clock so I guess we better start getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that, u will find out in the next chapter :3. Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, and I'll try to make some longer chapters soon ok. Byeeeeeeee