Chapter 9: A Princess and the Dip-Stick (part 1)

Hey guys, you see the chapter name up there^^^^^^ did you like my pun? Admit it you liked it! Haha more puns XD ok ON TO THE STORY!!!! Also I'm very sorry I haven't updated in SOOOO long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dipper's PoV~

After finding Mabel, we brought the pool's golf cart back and then went home. When I walked in I saw (y/n) asleep on Bill's shoulder. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw that and Bill smirked at me. "What happened while I was gone?" I asked him with a stern yet angry tone. "I did nothing except watch a movie with dear (y/n) here" he said with a smile. "Now shh, you don't want to wake her" He chuckled and I growled under my breath as I sleepily walked upstairs while rubbing my eyes, with Mabel following behind me. When we walked in our room, Mabel jumped onto her bed happily and I just plopped myself down with my face on the pillow then slowly drifted to sleep. After that long day of having fun and chasing Mabel I was tired, like very tired if ya know what I mean.

~Timeskip to Morning~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

I yawned and stretched as I woke up, only to be squeeze hugged by Bill. I giggled quietly and tried to move, but no luck. The hug only grew tighter. I poked his face and he stirred a little so I did it again and he woke up. "Bill you nearly hugged me to death ya know" I giggled. "Wha-? I did? Heh...sorry" he chuckled then rubbed the back of his neck. I got up and walked to the kitchen to fix breakfast for everyone when they get up, so I decided to surprise everyone with pancakes!

"Mm what smells so good?" Bill said while sniffing the air and looking around. "I'm makin' pancakes for everyone" I giggled at Bill's reaction. "That smells amazing by the way!!" He stretched and went back into the living room. I giggled to myself as I see the twins walking downstairs. "Woah, Woah, Woah, what smells so good?!" Mabel says while sniffing the air and ending up by me. "(y/n) I didn't know you knew how to cook!" She shouted in excitement. I giggle again as I set the pancakes down on a plate. "There done!" I shout loud enough so Bill can hear. And right after I shout, Bill instantly teleports besides me, nearly scaring me half to death. I jump and he chuckles.

I set out a plate for each of them, I even save a plate for Stan, and filled them with pancakes and they topped them with whatever they liked.

~Time skip to after their done eating~

"(y/n) that was so delicious!" Dipper smiles brightly with a faint blush spread across his cheeks. Bill agreed with Dipper. "Yeah! That was FANTABULOUS!!!!!" Mabel shouts while striking a pose. I giggle and start picking up the dishes. "I'm glad you guys liked it" I smile and walk into the living room and sat down on the couch. After I sat down, Dipper and Mabel came running in and turned the tv on and put on Ducktective. "Is Ducktective the only thing you guys watch?" I ask. "Well there's really no other shows to watch. All the movies are stupid" Dipper replies. I giggle and take Dipper's hat and put it on my own head. He turns around and his cheeks turn a slight pinkish color. "My hat!" He tries to reach for it and I run off into the twin's bedroom. He gets up and stumbles a bit while nearly tripping over his own feet. I close the door and lock it, giggling at my own victory. "VICTORY IS MINE!!!" I laugh and I hear a faint chuckle from the other side of the door. I looked towards the triangle shaped window in their room and Bill appeared. "Heya!" He smiled, I smiled back while still against the door. I heard footsteps running away from the door, getting fainter and fainter as seconds bypass. I sigh in relief and started a random conversation with Bill.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I feel so bad for not being able to update in so long! I feel TERRIBLE!!! But here we are yet again at another one of those cliffhangers, dang it lol.
Also, I can't wait for Monday! The new Gravity Falls!! GAH CANT WAIT!! CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT!!!! Lol
Till then! Byeeee!!!! Also I hope I am update again soon!!!