Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day (part 2)

Ok ok guys, here's da update. Also before I start, I made Dipper's hat!! I'm so proud ^_^. Anyways, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bill's PoV~ (Heh, bet you weren't expecting this. Well, maybe you were, but I dunno lel)

It was a sunny afternoon and I haven't seen (Y/n) and Pinetree all day. It got me a bit curious to go see where they are, so I teleported behind a tree at the area they're at. (Like not directly teleport to them :P) I wanted to see what little ole' Pinetree was up to... And I have a feeling he's up to no good... I would be proud of him if he wasn't trying to steal mah girl..

ANYWAYS! From what I see, is that Pinetree set up some lovey-dovey thing to win over (Y/n)'s heart! Well I won't let that happen!!

~No one's PoV~

(Y/n) quickly hugged Dipper. "This place looks amazing, Dip!!" She smiled at him. Dipper smiled back, a bit surprised by the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys, I feel sooooo bad for not being able to update!!! Here, take what I have so far. I know it's small, but at least it's something right? I've had such a bad week last week and this morning I had to go to a funeral. I going through so much stress right now it's unreal. I want to try to update more often but can't, and I feel bad for it.

I'm gonna say this now, feel free to message me and offer ideas for the story, cause I'm always needing them. And I'll be sure to mention that you helped with the chapter!

Also, I just realized that the story has 30k views/reads!! That's insane!!!! Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it guys!!!!

Love you all, and have a good day/night!