Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day (part 1)

I decided to make a Bonus chapter for Valentine's Day c: I hope you all enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Day~

Ah Valentines Day, the day where you spend time with your loved ones. Now, the lovely people we will be hearing about today are the Pines twins, the all knowing Dorit-"Cipher" Bill don't interrupt me! "Well don't call me that" Well don't interrupt me. Anyways, and the one and only (Y/n).

It was a lovely morning in Gravity Falls. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like- wait, this is the wrong fandom? Oh well, ok.

ANYWAYS! Heh, Bill and Dipper were up extra early this morning to make dear (Y/n) a morning breakfast.

~Bill's PoV~

I woke up before Pinetree this morning. I'm hoping that this day will go perfectly planned, and that Pinetree won't get in my way. I make (Y/n) some breakfast and poof up a bouquet of roses (since I know their her favorite~), and set it down. I poof up a card and sign it and put it on the tray I have for her. I float upstairs to be sure that I'm quiet, just in case if she's asleep, so o don't wake her. I check to see if she's awake, and luckily she's just waking up. I knock on her door and she mumbles a "come in", so I walk in with a smile. "Mornin' (Y/n)~" I say happily. She stands up and stretches. "Morning Bill.." She says, still a bit sleepy. "I made you something for breakfast" I smile. "Really? Aww how sweet of you!" (Y/n) smiles back as she's fully awake now. I nod and gesture her to follow me downstairs.

Her eyes lit up when she seen what I prepared her for breakfast. It was a full out breakfast, (more like a breakfast buffet), she walked over to it and stared at it in awe. "Bill, you made this all for me?" She asked and I nodded. She walked over to me and hugged me, and of course I hugged back. "Happy Valentine's Day~" I whispered in her ear. She blushed lightly and said back "Happy Valentine's Day".

~Timeskip to later and Dipper's PoV~

Ok Dipper, here's my chance to hang out with her. I have a surprise plan to take her somewheres, (and not like yesterday's).

~Timeskip to walking in the forest~

I was walking with (Y/n) in the forest, leading her to somewheres that I just found the other day. It took us about 30 minutes to reach the place. It was a portal looking place, surrounded with glowing mushrooms and a clear blue lake. The place had heart shaped stones placed around the area. The stones were also pink and red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that I had to cut this chapter short. It's just... Everything is so complicated for me right now.. I'll try to update, but I don't think I will be able to with what's going on. I'm terribly sorry, but I'll give it my all to try. Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone.