Chapter 5

Andreas P.O.V
Wow I drank WAY to much coffee this morning. Not only am I REALLY hyper right now... But I really gotta pee! I walked out of class quietly and went to the ladies room.
Jacks P.O.V
Ok Jack, its time. I took out a rose that was blue with a note wrapped around the stem that read 'I really like you. Meet me after class. -Sean' I took in a deep breath and set in on her side of the desk. The bell rang and I walked out, heart racing.
Andreas P.O.V
I walk back into class to grab my stuff after the bell rang. I saw a blue rose on my desk with a cute little note on it. I read it and smiled twirling the rose in my fingers. I walk down to the end of the staircase where I knew Jack would be. He looked like he was about to run out of breath and his face compleatly flushed red. I didn't say anything when he looked at me. All I did was kiss him on the cheek and walked away...
Jacks P.O.V
Is that a yes? A no? I ran towards her following her to the sidewalk and she stopped and turned around. Nervous I asked "So?..." I could barely breathe. She nodded up and smiled her beautiful smile. I took her hand and we went into my house and we had a huge movie marathon. And at the end of the last movie...