Chapter 7

Andreas P.O.V

Jacks eyes started watering. I buried my face in his chest and Mark starting rubbing my back. "I think I have a new name for you guys." I slightly smiled. "And what is that my Angie Angel?" Jack smirked. "My Protectors" I quietly said since I was still recovering from my breakdown. All Mark could do would smile, "That is so sweet! Well it's kind of 3:45 in the morning so I'm going back to bed. Jack sat there, with me curled up on his lap and my face buried in his chest. He was so warm but also super buff. "I feel so protected with you jackyboy..." I fell into a deep sleep as Jack was playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead, but I fell asleep before I could react. I dreamt about him, good things this time.
Jacks P.O.V

I was so worried about her. She had seemed so terrified, I refused to sleep in case she had another night terror. She was so gorgeous with her blond hair and her skin perfectly tanned. I just kept playing with her hair as she slept.

"This is the girl I'm gonna marry" I whispered to myself
Andreas P.O.V

I woke up happy and relived this time. I was still on Sean's lap and he was looking down at me with his crystal blue eyes. God I love his eyes. "Hello beautiful" Sean half smiled "Hi" I couldn't refuse, I sat up and kissed him passionately on his lips. I pulled away and Sean was blushing. I got up and started to walk out of the bedroom I saw Sean starting to follow I started running through the house and he started chasing me, I was laughing hysterically.
Marks P.O.V

I woke up at 8:06 from the sound of laughing and footsteps. I walk out of my room tiredly. "What the hell is going on?" I said while rubbing my eyes as I walk out as soon as I semi wake up I get knocked over by Sean chasing Angie while Angie is laughing her ass off "SORRY MARK!!!" Sean said while laughing. I just decided to just stay sitting in front of my bedroom door laughing at the "show" Sean eventually tackled Angie and kissed her. "I win." Sean said. "AWW!!!" I said as I got up to get some Lucky Charms. Sean saw what I was doing and immediately went to go grab his precious. "my lucky charms!" He said in a little kids voice, they were really hard to get in Ireland ironically. Sean got a bowl of Lucky Charms. Andrea was laying on the couch and so Sean went and sat on her. He stared at me, "She is mine to". He said defensively. I raised my hands like I was getting caught by a police officer. Andrea giggled, "Chill out babe" Angie said to Sean. Sean just continued to sit on her legs and eat his Lucky Charms. Some what pissy like I would do something to her. Whatever.
Hey! Sorry i didn't update yesterday. I was setting up a birthday party. Anyway! I worked really hard on this chapter and also laughed while writing it. Hope you enjoyed!