Chapter 8 Hey Mom Whats Up?

Andreas P.O.V

Sean was still sitting on my legs when my phone went off. "Mark get my phone pleases?" I ask. He grabs it off the counter and hands it to me. (A=Andrea, M=Mom)

A:" Hey mom what's up?"

M: "I just am lonely here in America after what happened with your dad and I wanted to tell you that im coming to see you this weekend for your birthday! And to meet your so call sexy boyfriend. Your words not mine. "She laughed

A: "Jesus mom not now. I'm so exited to see you!"

M: "Well i guess i better get packing! I will call you before I get on the plane ok sweetheart?"

A: "ok mom I will talk to you later"

I hung up. Sean heard the whole conversation, fuck. "Sexy boyfriend huh? Who are you cheating on me with?" He giggled. I was blushing like crazy "That sexy boyfriend would be you" Mark was upstairs editing so Sean leaned in and kissed me and put his bowl down. He got me on his lap and put his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck while he was still kissing me.
Marks P.O.V

I got bored of editing so i went downstairs to get a quick snack. Let's just say, Bad mistake. I walked downstairs and all I saw was Jack kissing Angie I slowly tiptoed back to my room to avoid awkward situations. Yikes.
~FRIDAY, DAY BEFORE ANDREAS BIRTHDAY~
Sean's P.O.V

Andrea was on the phone with her mom because she was just about to get on the plane. Mark was talking to this girl named Destiny, I hated her because she was always mean to him. But he was somehow happy with her. So i won't question it. I was sitting on the couch bored because everyone was busy and i was done recording for the day.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

I fell asleep on the couch and Mark was gone at the store. I heard screaming and crying from upstairs. "What is going on???" said to myself, I snapped to reality

"ANDREA!?!!?!" I flew off the couch and up stairs into the bedroom. Andrea was on the floor hugging her knees and her face in her knees. She was balling her eyes out and screamed everyonce and awhile. I rushed over to her and picked her up and put her on my lap and and held her head against my chest and put her legs across my lap and rocked her. "What's wrong my angie???" I asked looking at her. I looked up to the t.v. "oh shit..." my face was red and i was just hugging on to Angie. This is bad...
Hey! Sorry I took so long to upload. I had it all done just forgot to publish. Hope you enjoyed!