Chapter 14

Andreas POV

Sean was upstairs recording so I know it couldn't of been him. I grabbed Mika off the bed and set her down once I got to the living room. I answered the door and there was my nightmare, Jones. I froze and he just smirked, "Hey sweetpea, how you doing?" He said as he leaned against the door frame. "How in the hell did you find me?! What do you want!" I asked furiously. "Oh, you know, connections. And I want you babe" the smirk remained on hideous face that I hated so much. "Well I want you...OUT!" I screamed and spit on his face, he wiped it off. "Sorry I can't do that. But I can do this..." He pulled me in and kissed me, then shoved me on the ground and crawled on top of me. "SEAN! SEAN! HELP!" I cried hopelessly. " Aw is that your new wimpy boy toy?" he said as he was holding my wrists down. I hear footsteps running and it sounds like he is coming at the speed of light, Jones kisses me again. Sean comes down and pulls him off me then then tackles him down to the ground and punches him furiously, Jones throws a few punches and gets Sean right in the eye and the nose. But Sean does much much worse, hitting Jones in every possible spot of his body. Jones is struggling to hit Sean but Sean has complete dominance over him and I just stand in horror of what is going on in front of my eyes. Jones ends up getting on top of Sean and throwing a few more punches and Mika come in and she starts nipping at Jones in the nose and mouth, but then we saw Mika sink one of her sharp claws into one of his eyeballs and pulled it out and backed away towards me. I knew she was going to let her anger out on someone, so I kinda expected she was gonna come in and help fight, but I didn't know she would go that far. Sean just looked at me wide eyed and I looked back then I looked at Mika who was sitting next to me as Jones was holding his eye and crying in pain. I called an ambulance of course and we told them everything. How he stalked me and found our address, then tried to rape me. How Sean came to my rescue and what Mika did. He was sent to jail with 37 years in prison, no charges against Sean and Mika was staying with us. Speaking of, Mika stayed in her bed for the rest of the night and wouldn't move, we tried calling her over but she was just laying there. I  knew she didn't mean it, i think she knew that she was just protecting her family, put I could tell she still felt bad about it. Sean's face was alright, he wouldn't be able to record for a few days cause of his black eye, but nothing he had to go to the hospital for, which was great. Sean went and picked up Mika and brought her upstairs and put her on our bed, she sleeps between our pillows most of time but she just slept on the end tonight. We shut the door so she couldn't get out of the room, Sean covered me and held me close protectively and whispered "I love you Angie...forever and always." "I love you to Sean, forever and always" and with that, I fell asleep to Sean's warmth.