Chapter 6

Jacks P.O.V

I wasn't really watching the movies most of the time. I was on my phone the whole time googling "How to impress your girlfriend". I REALLY want her to like me. She fell asleep on my lap halfway through the second movie. Mark was still home, forgot about that... He came up behind me and was looking at my phone. "I KNEW IT!" Mark yelled startling both me and Angie. Angie falls off my lap, and on to the floor. "What the duck???" Angie says half asleep. I just turn around and stare at Mark. He was my best friend, but really??? "Was that necessary???" Mark just smirks and nods walking back up to his room. "Jesus Christ..." Angie said just laying there rubbing her eyes non stop trying to wake up. "Hey beautiful" I smile. "Hi" she laughs, she slowly starts to get up. "Its 12:00 and I'm not letting you walk home at midnight, so..." He picks her up and places her in his bed covering her up. She is already fast asleep. I get undressed and lay down. I keep looking at her while im thinking... "Why can't I kiss you?" Jack whispers and slowly drifts off.
Andreas P.O.V

'Dream Start'

What do you mean it's over? I love you Sean!"

"Well I don't love you" Sean slowly walks away.

I start following him. "What's going on with you?!"

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!" He screams in my face.

I start to tear up "Sean... please" I grab his arm.

"Dont touch me you savage!" He slaps me and runs so I can't catch up. Then he disappeared. Then what looks like Mark but with shaggy hair and pitch black eyes starts running towards me and tackles me. "Leave me alone!" I scream. "Mark what are you doing!" "Mark isn't here" the man says in a dark tone. He bites my neck. 'dream end' I wake up screaming and crying. Sean bolts up and comes to rescue me. He sits me on his lap and he rocks me back in forth. I cling on to his neck refusing to let go and he sits up and puts a blanket over us, still rocking me back and forth. Mark comes in with only his warfstache boxers and socks, sliding all over the wood floor. I'm shaking in Sean's arms ferociously "Ssseeaannn" I cling onto his neck tighter.  Mark just stares at us, "What happened?" He asked worried. "I don't know..." Sean answered looking down at my shaking body... Mark comes and sits on the bed with us, "You ok Angie?" Mark asks.

"No...please don't hurt me again..." I reply still shaking.