Chapter 10

Marks P.O.V

I went back to the store because I didn't want to bother Angie and Sean. She seemed really upset about something. I'm really exited to meet her mom. I had gotten a boatload more crap from the store, snacks, drinks, you get the drift. I walk in a Sean comes hopping out on one foot going sideways and almost slamming into the wall, hair all messy and no shirt on. "H-Hey Mark! D-Didn't know you were still here!" Sean stuttered. I raised an eyebrow, Angie came out with one of Sean's red sweatshirts, it was obviously to big on her and short shorts. Her hair was also really messed up. She was biting on the cuff of one of the arms lightly, like she was nervous. Sean walks down the stairs and starts going through the bags "COOKIES!" He takes them and starts walking upstairs "Gotta edit." He kisses Angie on the cheek, winks , and walks into his recording room. I'm just staring blankly towards the stairs.
Sean's P.O.V

I don't plan on telling Mark anytime soon about what happened between me and Andrea. Angie had just finished moving in with us because, her apartment manager had just passed so and she didn't like the new managers rules. I Don't blame her. I still felt really bad about her mom dying so I told Mark in private what had happened with her mom, he felt really bad about it even though he had nothing to do with it, because, well, that's Mark.