𝙎𝙞𝙭

Katherine kiss her grandpa on the cheek telling him that she was going to visit her friend making him nod and goes back to eating his oatmeal

She makes her way to the Addams mansion and was meet with a strapped Wednesday on a chair, his mouth cover and he looked ready to kill.

"You know, I always knew you had a kink but never thought of you doing it in the open." She said making Wednesday to look at her with a glare and said something but his voice wasn't heard.

"Is kinda good seeing you like this." Katherine said making Wednesday pause on his struggle and raised an eyebrow. "What? I have kinks too." She said and that made him hum with interest which she pulls it out of him.

"Darling as much I love to hear your kinks, I want my revenge on Pugsley." Wednesday said with a growl making her smile. "Here, you'll need this." She said showing him a knife while she helps him out of the ropes.

"Let's go, you'll enjoy this." Wednesday said with a smirk kissing her neck and she smiles grabbing his chin. "You missed." She said and kiss him on the lips.

"I didn't." He said looking at the purple mark that was forming. "Sensitive skin, good."

They both walked through the kitchen passing by Lurch and thing cleaning the dishes but they were stopped by Morticia.

"Is that for your brother?" She asked Wednesday and he nods. "I don't think so." She said taking the small knife out of his hands and gives him a bigger one.

"Good morning, Katherine can I offer you any beverage?" She asked Katherine who shakes her head. "I'm fine Mrs. Addams but thanks anyway." Katherine said making Morticia shake her head.

"Call me Mortica dear, after all I heard your dating my son." Morticia said with a grin making her blush and nods walking away from the ladies.

___

"You are so dead! Who told you to kiss her." Wednesday said with a glare as he and Pugsley sword fight against each other but instead of pretending this was a bit more serious.

"I told you it was a kiss on the hand! Not on the lips." Pugsley shouts and Katherine sighs. "Wednesday! That poison is making you see things, Pugsley you better pray to your ancestors that you stay alive." She said making Pugsley gulp and strikes the wobbly Wednesday which it started to wear off.

Wednesday drops down on the stairs and Katherine was about to check on him when they heard Fester's voice shouting from above them. Fester quickly comes down to them shouting saying no and no over and over.

"Give me that sword!" Fester said taking Pugsley's sword and points it to Wednesday. "Haven't you ever slaughtered anyone?" He asked the boy and Wednesday thought for a moment.