Eleven: Dramatic Much?

"Seriously!? You can't just waltz into the leaders den and demand the truth!"Ashenpaw snarled, pacing around underneath the shady tree. "That will never work!"

Violetpaw frowned. "It's all I have! Plus, the sooner I do something, the sooner we can go home.I hate it here, we're being treated like fox-dung."

Moonpaw had remained silent for the rest of the time, and was watching Marblepaw and Frogpaw toss a moss-ball for a dark gray kit.

Beepaw shifted uneasily beside Ashenpaw, and white tom lashing his tail and continuously whacking Beepaw's side.

"Look, guys,"Violetpaw heaved a heavy sigh. "This is my responsibility.I was the one who snooped.If I get in trouble, but I'll say I did it alone and no one else knows."

"Violetpaw...."Moonpaw whispered, tearing his gaze from the apprentices to give Violetpaw a fierce stare. "Don't take one for the team.We're in this together."

"Moonpaw's right,"Beepaw stood up. "Violetpaw, come on.We're all going into that den right now and demanding the truth from Foxdungstar."

Ashenpaw looked surprised at Beepaw's sudden determination and anger, but stood up and started for the leaders den nonetheless.

Violetpaw hurried ahead to lead them into it.She held her breath, pushing past the ferns and vines that blocked the den from cold, breeze and snow.
"Foxstar, Brackenstar, I need to talk to you."

Foxstar's head snapped up and quick as lightning he was across the den, sitting calmly before Violetpaw could even see anything.

Brackenstar slowly lifted his head, eyes drooping tiredly. "Hmm? Violetpaw, what's wrong?"he sat and shook his fur out, eyes widening as three more apprentices entered, standing beside Violetpaw with fierce looks.

"What's going on between you two?"Violetpaw flicked her gaze between Foxstar and Brackenstar.
"Are you guys-in love?"

Brackenstar's face flushed but Foxstar's eyes darkened. "Shut up, apprentices, you know nothing."the fox-like tom snarled, stalking in front of Brackenstar so his nose was inches away from Violetpaw's.

"He's mine."

"Look, Foxstar and I-"Brackenstar fought for words, shifting his paws and glancing around nervously.

Foxstar placed his paw gently on hers, giving her a light smile, before he dug his claws into her paw with no mercy. "Scream in pain,"he whispered. "I dare you."

So Violetpaw remained silent, biting down on her lip as pain flared in her paw.She finally retched herself away from him, and puffed out her chest.
"This has to stop.Clan leaders can't crush on each other-or whatever is happening here- it's against the rules."

"What rules say two Clan leaders can't be together if they love each other?"Foxstar pouted falsely, pulling Brackenstar toward him with his tail.

"Ummm, two cats of different Clans can'tbe together, so why should leaders get to?"Violetpaw snapped.

Foxstar remained silent for a moment, then his eyes went to slits and he let out a hideous, low growl. "You leave this Clan and go home, or else I'll kill every one of you right here, right now."

"Not without Brackenstar."Violetpaw retorted in the exact same anger level as Foxstar.

Brackenstar pushed between the two. "Enough!"

Violetpaw stepped back, same as Foxstar.

"I am not a 'prize' to be taken! I'm my own cat! Shouldn't I have a say in where I go or stay?"he flattened his ears to his head and glared at both Violetpaw and Foxstar.