30

Ryujin stretched her arms as she stepped out of the gym. Although she finally found a certain liking towards cuddling and all sorts of physical contact that Yeji fondly exposed her with, the comfort it brought sometimes just couldn't cross out the awkwardness that came along with the positions that they fall into in the midst of their slumber. Sometimes their cuddling sessions also came with numb arms and sore muscles.

Working out slightly helped though. When Ryujin entered the kitchen, an idea instantly lit up in her head as soon as she saw the cat-eyed woman in front of the espresso machine.

"Hey, sunshine," she said, wiping her body off of sweat with a towel. She let it dangle around her shoulders once she got most of her face.

Yeji turned around and beamed at her, holding two mugs of coffee. Ryujin felt at ease simply by watching her. She would always be grateful for waking up, especially if her mornings included the cat-eyed woman.

"Good morning," Yeji said, sliding the mug towards her direction. "That comes with a price. Five kisses please."

"Five only? I heard there was an inflation," Ryujin said, narrowing her eyes a bit. "Isn't this coffee worth fifty now?"

Yeji giggled. "I don't want to be sued for overpricing but I think we can keep this under the table."

Ryujin leaned over the counter that was separating them and captured her lips between hers. She placed multiple pecks, counting in between, and making the architect giggle against her mouth. Her laughs were welcome and Ryujin sucked them in until she finally reached fifty.

"Good morning, Yeddeong," Ryujin said, their faces barely an inch away from each other. She grinned brightly with her whisker dimples.

"Good morning, Ryuddaeng," Yeji said, mirroring her and making her eyes disappear into thin lines.

Ryujin sat back on her chair, taking her first sip from the coffee. "Had a good sleep last night?"

Yeji nodded excitedly, pursing her lips together. "The best."

"That's probably because you were practically lying on top of me."

"Get used to it." Yeji shot her a glare, pouting a bit. "I can't sleep without hugging anything. It's a habit I had ever since I was a kid."

"I respect that, Yeddeong, but hugging is totally different from using someone as a mattress."

"Are you complaining?"

Ryujin smirked at her change of tone. "Do you think you weigh nothing?"

"Are you calling me fat?" Yeji straightened up, crossing her arms against her puffed chest.

"I'm not saying—"

"Fine. You'll sleep in your room tonight. I'll sleep in mine."

Okay, that definitely wasn't what Ryujin planned.

"That wasn't what I was—

Yeji held her hand up dramatically, grabbing her mug. "No, you've said enough."

"Yeddeong!"

But Yeji was already walking out of the kitchen, leaving her to process how her own idea terribly backfired. The cat-eyed woman went home during lunch to spend some time with Chaeryeong. Recently she hadn't been at home that much and she didn't want her suspecting anything although she didn't mention anything about the younger asking about her whereabouts.

Ryujin left later on to film for a commercial and was reminded by one of Elizabeth's personnels about the Christmas photoshoot that she wanted her to have with Yeji. Thinking about how the cat-eyed woman would most likely crush Kingston outfits brought a different kind of thrill to her. She already knew that her grandmother would be impressed by Yeji's talent in modeling despite it not being her forte. The girl already had striking features that could dominate magazines and billboards. Posing for the camera with her distinct catlike eyes would be a cakewalk for her.