Chapter four

Athene

After a while, he caught on to the fact that I was drunk and offered to drive me home. I immediately shook my head yes. He went to the back to grab his stuff and u stayed on the chair.

Imagine he actually kills me though. I laugh at the thought making him look at me like I was crazy. I shrug and hold my keys up.

My apartment is only twenty five minutes away. When we arrived he got out and handed me my keys. "Well, how are you gonna get home now Mr.serial killer?"

"My cousin is coming to pick me up, tesoro." he answered.

"You can come in if you want."

He nodded and followed me upstairs to my door. I unlocked the door and stepped aside for him to walk in. We sat down on my couch and he started to speak, "So you gonna answer my question mi Tesoro (Italian: my treasure)?" He laid back and turned his head towards me.

"Which one?" I ask back.

"Why'd you come here alone?" He said adding a "sort of" at the end.

I thought for a second before pointing at the picture of me and Nyx. "Because of her."It was taken a year ago on Nyx's birthday. We decided we were making a cake that year and we were making icing when Nyx grabbed the icing and put it on my face. Mrs.Lancy took a picture and printed it out then put it in a frame as a gift.

After realizing l spaced out I turned my head to look at him, the man I just realized whose name I do not know to find him already staring at me. As if he were reading my mind he says "Dante" to which I replied "Athene"

l stood up and looked at him "want anything to drink?"

"Water" he answers me with yet another amused look on his face.

I went to the kitchen and poured him a cup of water. When I turned around Dante was standing right behind me with his hands on the counter next to me staring into my eyes. I could see his chest rising and falling with every breath he took.

After a while I started to get nervous and I have butterflies and I'm blushing and I'm drunk. So I end up nervously laughing while saying "Don't kill me, Mr.Serial Killer"

We both end up laughing in the same position until I feel water on my pants. The stupid fucking glass. I move quickly and turn around to clean up the mess.

I go to my room and put on my favorite pj pants then go back out.

"Nice pants." He said, chuckling. How can someone make that sound sexy "nice pants" ugh I hate him. I turn around to show him the back. There's cat ears on them.

I turn slightly to look at him. "The ears not my ass." He rolls his eyes and looks up "Oh you set me up for that one." I laughed and he smiled, shaking his head.

"No, I was just showing you my pants," I argued. He stepped closer and leaned down to my ear. "Is there a shirt?" I smirked and ran to my room. I put it on and when I walked out he was sitting on the couch.

I playfully model walk to the couch and do a spin. "Wow." is all he said before his phone rang.

His cousin is here. He kisses my cheek before saying "bye preziosa"

The door shut and I sat on the couch. Mrs.Lancy is dropping Nyx off in the morning. Maybe I freaked him out with Nyx, I didn't even get his number.

Dante

"Vieni cagna (Italian: come bitch) I'm here"
Not only did this stupido figlio di puttana
(Italian: dumb son of a bitch) just interrupt a moment with my regina (Italian: queen) but he calls me a bitch. I'm gonna kill him. I get in the car and immediately yell at him.

"Stupido figlio di puttana!!"
"Woah who got your undies in a twist," He says laughing and I just glare at him.

"You" I simply state.

"What did I do?" Damian asked, shocked.

"Well let's see cagna (Italian: bitch) first you burn my breakfast, then you spill coke on my shirt, and you call me cagna. If you think I'm done your stupid. You interrupted a moment between me and our future regina."

"What!! Your lying"

I shake my head and laugh "Quando mia madre lo scoprirà, ti uccidero (Italian: when my mom finds out about this she's going to kill you)"

Damian

"Oh my gosh Stephano zia is gonna kill me"
(Italian: aunt)

"Damian it's like two in the morning what do you want"

"I interrupted Dante while he was on a date with the future donna and zia is gonna kill me," I say quickly in a shaky voice. Zia is the scariest person I know and if there's one thing that she really wants is to retire and in order to do that Dante has to find a queen.

After a minute of silence, he started laughing. Like really hard. Like seriously laughing really hard at the fact that I'm gonna die.

I smack him across the head and he smacks me back. I push him back and start tickling him. He says "Stop. Uncle! I forfeit!" In between his laughs. I stop and just look at him.

I hear the door open. It's Marco's stupid ass. "Why the hell you ran up here like you're about to cry?"

934 words